Chapter 2

Big thanks to DeathsLoyalty for giving me some ideas! Please go follow. And I finally got this chapter done. Which is great! Happy late 4th of July as well. I hope you enjoy this chapter!
------------------------------------------

[edited]
   The little Irish boy had smashed the bathroom window and escaped. He didn't know where he was running but he kept on going.

Jack came to a stop. He bent down, hands on his knees. Pure exhaustion. Jack took in what was around him. A small town. He saw some people nearby. Maybe they would believe him if he told the humans about a demon, killing machine, trying to kidnap him. They won't believe me, they will think I'm a psycho maniac. He saw some families walking around. He wished he could just go back home.

    Dark opened the bed room door to find no Jack, he then decided to check the bathroom. He opened the door, not caring if Jack could be in their naked. Dark growled, I will find him.. With that, Dark rushed out of the abandoned house with a knife.

   Sean had entered a small jail, maybe the police had heard about "Darkiplier". Or not. One of the prisoners screamed. "How can I help you?" The front desk lady asked. How could she totally ignore that. "Um I had just escaped from a psycho kidnapping maniac-" Sean got cut off from a scream, then the whole towns power shutting down.

   Jack looked around confused of what was going on. An evil laugh filled the silence. The little boy was frightened, he knew he wasn't safe. Once the lights came back on, blood was splattered everywhere. A pipe through one of the cops chest, which made Jack gag.

   "What did I tell you..." Dark said. The Irish boy stood there in disgust and terror. A rag was placed around Sean's face. "Breathe it in..." Jack knew not to but he needed air. He breathed in the chemicals and passed out. Dark carried Jack over his shoulder. People on the streets looked at him weirdly.

   Once Dark entered the house he took Sean straight to the basement. Dark had a plan. Jack dreamt that he was trapped in the abandoned forest. He could barely see from the fog. As if on cue, the evil laugh echoed. Sean had ran as far as he could. He ran down a dark leafy path.

   Jack tripped over a tree branch, which made him fall face first. He flipped over on his back and saw Dark. Sean crawled away from him, but his back hit a tree. "Jack.. Why did you escape." Dark sighed. The little boy shrugged.

   "Answer me!" Jack jumped in fear. He then awoke and couldn't move his arms or legs. He sighed and then saw a pocket knife on a table. Maybe if I try to get the knife and then cut the rope.. I could get out of here. Jack got the knife. He tried cutting the rope off his legs first.

   "Haha you think you can cut that.." A deep voice said. Jack immediately dropped the knife. "I-I" Sean stuttered. "I see you were trying to escape... Again" Dark said looking at his knife. "You've been really bad lately, trying to escape." The demon walked closer to Jack.

   "Shall we start?" Dark asked. Sean shook in fear. Dark walked up to Jack with the  pocket knife, that was in the table, in hand. Jack shifted uncontrollably in the chair. Dark gripped Jacks arm, cutting into the flesh.

"So beautiful.." The demon said as he carved. Jack yelped in pain. He wouldn't be surprised if America heard him. Dark had gagged Jack to cover his screams and pleads. Blood seeped through the cuts creating a beautiful color to Dark.

He decided to stop cutting the arm and undid the gag. Tears streamed down Jacks face as he hiccuped and his throat sore from the screaming. He looked at his arm seeing the deep lined cuts. He felt like vomiting as the blood oozed out of him.

   Dark undid the ropes and bandaged Jacks damaged arm. An evil smirk still plastered on his face as he saw the small male. He loved seeing people in pain but there was this feeling that made him upset.

   Dark continued to bandage the wounds he creates with the small knife. Once he finished, he patted Jacks arm. "Next time, be a good boy and don't escape." Jack nodded. "If you escape your punishment will be worst."

   "I'm so s-sorry." Jack hiccuped. Dry tears stained his red, flushed, cheeks. "It won't happen again," Dark had looked down at Jack, "It better not,"

   "I'll be upstairs you can come if you want" And with that Dark left the room. Sean wiped away the tears on his cheeks and under his eyes. He untied his ankles free from the ropes, which had cut him as well.

   Sean walked down the old wooden stairs. The creaking sound caught the demons attention. "I made food." Dark brought out the plate of food. As Sean sat on the old couch. The couch was a navy old blue some stuffing was coming out.

   There was a old tv placed in front of the couch. "You don't have to eat it" Dark said, handing Jack the plate. Jack ate fast because he hasn't eaten in two days. Once he finished Sean sat the plate on the small coffee table.

   "Was it good?" Dark asked. Jack nodded. "So Jack, I'm really sorry for what I did. I was just mad that you escaped." The Irish boy replied with an ok. Why can't I leave? Why did it have to be me? Jack mentally sighed.

   "Do I have my own room?" Jack asked. "Yeah I'll go show you." Both boys walked upstairs. "Here it is!" Jack entered. It had all his stuff from home. Plus all the Sams. "Oh my." Jack said in shock. "Enjoy your room! Goodnight!" Dark said as he left. Sean hurriedly got into bed and fell asleep.