iv

Hey guys! Sorry for how long this took! Please enjoy it :')

//Viktor's POV\\

I stood there, worried, looking at Yuri. I was afraid of what could happen if even a drop of alcohol touched his taste buds.
He talked to my sister, she looked as frightened as I was, but strangely, Yuri, nor his sister could tell that there was any fear in her at all. Yulia and I exchanged looks as Yuri took her hand. I snarled in my head at him for being so rude. He didn't even know my sister that well and he thought he could just hold her hand without even asking her..

That...didn't stop me from wishing my hand was in his..

I gave my sister a look of envy. She was the only person who knew I was attracted to men. She looked back at me with a look of sympathy then turned to face Yuri, she said something to him then their hands seperated as she walked away from him and over to me.

"Viktor.." She sighed

"Yes?" I replied with a straight face

"Can we talk? Alone?" She asked "You look like you need to talk things over."

"Yes.." I answered "Let's."

//Yuri's POV\\

I looked at Mari and she gave me a confused look as she pointed her thumb at Yulia and Viktor. They were walking out of the ballroom and into the corridors, where they could go anywhere.

"Where are they going?" Mari asked "They're supposed to be here for the dance."

"Yes, I am aware of that." I replied "Yulia is probably just a little...tense and she wants to calm herself down."

"She did seem frightened while talking with us." Mari stated

"Yes.." I responded "She did.."

//Viktor's POV\\

Yulia and I stood outside the ballroom in the dimley lit corridor.

"Viktor...what is wrong?" Yulia asked "You are acting...strange."

"I-I know.." I stuttered but instantly cleared my throat "I know...I...I just think I am.."

Yulia grabbed my hand and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Do you have feelings for Yuri?" She asked

"I have known him for the same amount of time you have Yulia." I replied with a hint of shock "I could not gain feelings for someone that quickly."

"You know you are developing feelings for him Viktor.." Yulia said "I am okay with that...but...Yuri and I are to be married...A man and a man are forbidden to be married in both of our kingdoms."

"I am aware of that fact.." I sighed with sadness "When I become king of Rossiya that will change! Anything I will say will go!"

"And Viktor.." Yulia butted in "None of us even know if he is attracted to men.."

"He would know.." I accidentally said aloud "I meant-

"Viktor!" Yulia scolded

As I was about to continue, the door opened, it was Phichit, the servant.

"I am terribly sorry to disrupt your conversation but we need you in the ballroom please." He said politely

Yulia and I looked at Phichit with a frightened look and quickly -but calmly- walked back into the ballroom.

The music started playing and everyone from each kingdom were dancing around a big circle, and in the middle of this circle, were Yuri and Mari. Yuri had his hand held out for Yulia to take and I nearly made the mistake of walking towards him instead of Mari.

I walked over to Mari and got down to one knee and held my hand out to take hers, she layed her hand atop mine and I kissed above her knuckles before standing up again. And with her hand still held by my own, I danced in the middle of the big circle with her. I spun her around gently, the bottom of her dress lifting up as she span. She smiled at me and in return I gave her a peaceful grin. I held our hands up high and I put my hand upon her waist. I held our hands out horizontally as we danced in circles around the small space.

As we danced I looked at Yulia, who smiled at me. I smiled back happily, I never usually smiled in front of people like this, but when it came to Yulia anything could make me smile.

                 _______________

After the ball was over I sighed, all the guests had left and the ballroom was getting cleared out.
We were all told to go to bed as it was late, but I, stayed awake for most of the night. When suddenly, I got out of bed. I took a deep breath and sighed heavily then walked downstiars to the ballroom again.

Now, it was clean, and there was no light. I decided to light a few candles around the room, so that's what I did. After doing that, I stood in the middle of the room again. As I stood there I began to talk to myself.

"Care to dance Viktor?" I said to myself

"Yes Yuri.." I answered

I danced alone for a while...and I know it was a while because I saw the sky get slightly brighter while I was there.

As I danced I heard the door creak open, I look at who it was and faked an annoyed sigh and them.

"Hello Yuri." I 'sighed'

"Hi Viktor." Yuri smiled "Dancing?"

"Yes." I answered

"Would you like to dance with me for better practise?" Yuri asked

I looked at him and grinned, then held my hand out towards him.

We danced the same way Mari and I danced, except...

I felt different.

Too different..

I couldn't control myself and before I knew it I had placed my lips on his.