ii

//Yuri's POV\\

As I stood in front of the mirror I was forced to keep my arms out as Yuko, my clothing designer, was measuring my waist to see how wide my outfit for the ball was supposed to be.
She then measured my arms, this process was very irritating, as it would always have me standing there for hours in awfully uncomfortable positions. I also had no say in what I was to wear, my mother had to pick for me due to the fact that I have a poor clothing choice.

"Okay!" Yuko mumbled as she finished the measurements "Now I will be making your outfit. You can go now."

"Thank you." I sighed "I will be back to check on your progress soon."

She nodded and got her fabric from her little desk.

I left the room, not really caring about how she makes outfits.
As I was walking up the stairs to get to my room I saw Viktor walking around, confused. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.
He turned around instantly, as if he was about to attack me, then he noticed it was only me and relaxed a bit.

"Hello." Viktor said

"Are you lost?" I asked "Are you looking for one of the spare rooms?"

He nodded and scratched the back of his head "Your castle is a lot more complex than mine."

I shot him a small smile "Follow me." I said, walking up the stairs to get to the spare rooms

When we got to the spare rooms he let a small smile form on the corners of his lips

"Thank you."

"It's not a bother."

I was about to walk away then he said my name. I turned back to him with my small smile remaining.

"Yes?" I replied

"Do you think your sister and I will get along?" He asked "She doesn't seem interested in me at all."

"You will get to know her at the ball." I answered "do not worry. She's plenty interested in you, she would make a perfect bride."

Viktor's smile widened and he went into the room.

I walked up to my room and lay down on my bed. I let out a sigh as I relaxed myself under the comfortable sheets.

      I woke up to the sound of a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I said in a raspy voice

"Sir, dinner is ready in the dining room." Phichit stated

"I will be down in a moment." I replied, getting out of bed and fixing my -now very scruffy- hair

After finishing up my hair I went down to the dining room where a plethora of different meats were on the table along with wine and water.
Everyone was looking at me as I sat down. Then it was nothing but silence as we ate.

"I see your mother isn't joining us." I muttered, looking at Yulia

She looked back at me and nodded "She has gone back to Rossiya to bring back twenty people from the kingdom to represent the citizens of Rossiya for the ball."

"Ah," I responded with interest "What is Rossiya like anyway?"

I looked at both of them so none of them would feel as if they were being rude by answering.

"It is dark and cold." Yulia answered

"A poor kingdom." Viktor added on "Which makes me happy that my sister will be spending the rest of her life here, even if she'll only be a princess."

I looked over at my sister and saw a lot of nervousness on her face.

"What kind of stuff happens in Rossiya?" She asked

"The same stuff that happens here." Viktor answered "Our kingdom is just as brutal as the rest, but it's nothing too bad."

Mari let out a sigh of relief and then continued to eat her dinner.
"Why are you the only one drinking water?" Yulia asked me

"I would rather not talk about it." I replied with a small grin

"Yuri!" My mother spat in a slightly angry tone "Yulia is your fiancé! She needs to know things like this."

"Sorry mother." I mumbled, and looked at Yulia once again "I get a little...strange.... when I drink."

"How so?" She asked

"I will share that information on the wedding day." I chuckled

She chuckled in response and finished her dinner then so did I followed by everyone else.

I looked at Yulia and thought about what her outfit for the ball was going to be, I imagined her in a beautiful, black dress with tights and gloves and her hair in a French plat.
Then I thought about Viktor, I imagined him in a black robe somewhat like the outfit he was currently wearing, with his hair brushed back so gracefully brushed out of his face, exposing his beautiful azure eyes..

I mean..

I didn't think of Viktor at all...

At least I didn't want to..