Hell in A Cell : Takeover

The fateful day had come. April worked a damn miracle and somehow got the women to dominate the Pay-Per-View card of Hell in a Cell.

Big Cass versus Enzo Amore
Alexa Bliss versus Liv Morgan
AJ Styles versus Finn Bálor ( WWE World Heavyweight Title )
Naomi and Becky Lynch versus Peyton Royce and Billie Kay
Sasha Banks versus Ember Moon
* Nikki Bella versus Brie Bella versus Carmella, Hell in a Cell, Special Referee AJ Lee *

Nicole was prepared for war. She knew that this was her first Hell in A Cell just like Carmella's, even Brie's and that steel structure showed no mercy. She was ready to leave it all out there in that ring, ready to end this war. It was probably at Brianna's request that she was out in the match with the two of them, probably because she really does want her hands on Nikki. Nicole took it in stride because at least Brie's getting rid of all of that hostility towards her. Nikki was massaging her neck, the thing's been bugging her a little more than usual when a pair of cold hands shocked the twin.

"Relax." Came the fairly familiar voice of Alexa Bliss. "I've been noticing a lot of things lately and thought, why not let Nicole know? Move your hands." Alexis slaps at Nikki's hands until they move. She starts to massage Nicole's neck for her.

"Ok, not that I'm- oh my god, that feels incredible." Nikki groans. Alexis smiles.

"Works like a charm when nursing a neck injury."

"Excuse me?" Nicole doesn't turn around to address the smaller woman, really loving the magic that's being performed on her neck. "I don't have a neck injury. I've barely been in the ring."

Alexis takes her thumb and gently presses on the bone in Nicole's neck, trailing down her spine between her shoulders and the movement causes Nicole to flinch. "Not a good sign is it?" She chuckles.

"Why are you being so helpful? We've never really talked before." Nikki stops the massage and turns to face the blue eyed woman. Lexi purses her lips in thought before sitting down next to Nikki.

"Honestly? I like you."

"Huh?" The Bella says rather dumbly.

"I know right, everyone normally has a crush on AJ out of the two of you. I wouldn't consider what I have for you a crush. It's um...something like that, but not to that extent I guess."

"Oh... AJ and I are a sure thing, so I-"

"Shut up Nicole." Lexi laughs. "I've just been seeing the way you've been treated and I don't like it. You're a nice friend. Ish. Somewhat." She shrugs. "I want to help you."

"Then thanks." Nikki sighs. "Any advice?"

"Other than winning? Protect your neck. Any bad damage to it can hurt you and your career in the long run."

On the other side of the spectrum, Carmella was also getting advice.

"Tonight is the night I bring her home for good." Carmella makes a face.

"This ain't gonna have a good outcome when she finds out it's you."

"And why in the fuck do you keep saying that? Huh?" They grab Carmella by the neck, "You plan on throwing the fucking match? That's your get back? Not really fighting out there? So Nikki could ask questions and you rat me out?"

"L-let me go..."

"No matter what Carmella, you better fucking win."

"Hey! What's going on over there?" A voice calls out, the person letting Leah go and leaving to the shadows. The handsome face of Finn Bálor appears. He looks over at Leah, the woman glaring at the darkness while rubbing her neck. "Are you ok? Can I see?"