And Now, We Party

Part One : Drunken Thoughts (When Brie Climbs on Paige)

Song : 100 HM by Hudson Mohawke
________

There's a mutual waiting period of an hour and forty-five minutes. No one established it, but they knew that everyone needed time to at least let the reality sink in.

They were no longer WWE Talent.

Which meant that the room they're staying in would no longer be free. The plane ticket on the way back home wouldn't be free. The rental cars and buses they've driven with would probably be taken away, or worse, the Divas would have to pay the usage fees.

But there were more woes than monetary. (you know how that shit go)

No longer being a WWE Talent meant no more fans. No more RAW, or Smackdown, or even NXT. No more TV time. That adrenaline, that one of a kind feeling you get when you're out there performing, would be no more.

And they grieved for an hour and forty-five minutes. Now an hour plus doesn't heal a wound that big. But much like the time period, they had an unspoken pact to get and keep their shit together, because they all had a choice to leave or stay, and if they left then goddammit they left. So they put on their best masks, the ones WWE developed while they claimed they were ok with being the last in the line. They put them on and met up together with alcohol, as they judged how well-put together their masks were.

The party started off pretty tame, small talk made over the hotel's stale as fuck breadsticks when AJ shook her head and ordered pizza. There was nothing to diet for anymore. Pizza came and shots were taken, back to back to back, and now, well, here's where things get interesting.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

"Daniel's such a fuckin' asshole." Brie hiccups, leaning on Paige.

"Ok, you're completely hammered." The Brit states the obvious.

"Bitch I wish I was hammered. It feels like a stick is up my vagina and it's the wrong one!" Saraya covers Brie's mouth, the other Divas buzzed (besides AJ) and laughing at Brie's unintended humor.

"You need to lie down."

"With some dick!" Another shout.

"Brianna please!" Saraya laughs. She's British, she's a sucker for crude humor. The younger Bella reaches for another glass when Paige snatches it away.

"Hey, what the fuck?" Brie frowns. "Give it baaack." She whines.

"No, Brie."

"But I waaaant itttttt." Brie further proves her mental age by making grabby hands.

"You're fucking drunk Brie, you need some rest." Paige pats Brie's back.

"Hey Pai." Natalya walks up.

"What's goin on?"

"You got any of those...uh-well..."

"Nope, I quite frankly don't know what an uh-well is."

"Hardy har har. I meant those special brownies."

"Weed brownies? No. I don't really get down like that, y'know? And besides, what's a goody-two-shoes like you looking for weed brownies for huh?"