1.34 "Well, Shit"

Start from the beginning

Daryl stood dangerously close in front of him.

Hershel "we don't need this. If all this goes south in there, we'll be at each other's throats soon enough"

I sat on the car hood. Daryl walked to me.

Suddenly Andrea walked out.
She sat down on the bench.

Me "I knew this wouldn't work"

She held her head down, holding it with her hands.

Daryl stood so that he was between my legs but with his back facing me.

I leaned my forehead against his back. Daryl was nervous.

I whispered "Calm down, D. "

Daryl whispered "you first "

I sighed.

Milton "There's no reason not to use this time we have together to explore the issue ourselves"

Me "The issue here is that your boss kidnapped and abused our friends to give him the location of the prison. After we freed them he broke through our fence and let walkers free on it, then he and his guys shot like crazy at us, killed one of our friends and now he wants a war that he started. It's clear that they will walk out and we will have a war. "

Daryl chuckled.

Milton "B-"

Me "no but. Your boss started this shit. Honestly, this guy can fuck off"

The mexican "Why don't you fuck off? hm?"

I looked at him "Why don't you?"

Mexican stood up "Perra"

I scoffed chuckling  "oh please, I've been called worse"

Suddenly we heard snarling.

I groaned annoyed  "really? now?"

Daryl walked to the direction and i followed him.

We walked to the tanks. I took my sword out. Andrea walked next to me. Daryl and the Mexican in front of us. The mexican had a baseball bat in his hand.
I rolled my eyes.

There were two walkers walking to us. 

Daryl gestured to the mexican "after you"

Mexican shook his head "no way. you first"

I looked at Andrea and she at me. I rolled my eyes.

The mexican called Daryl a pussy and smashed with the bat the other walker's head. Then he looked changeling to Daryl. Daryl shot an arrow in the other walker, who came, in the head. Then the mexican smashed another's walker's head again. Andrea just sighed annoyed and walked back to the others. I watched the battle in front of me.

I just couldn't stop smirking.

Daryl shot the next in  the head and then threw a knife into the head of the next walker.

The mexican rolled his eyes. I saw a pack of cigarettes on the walker. I walked to it and grabbed it. Daryl took it away from me and took one out.

He held it out to the mexican but he just liked menthols.

Daryl "Douchbag"

He ignites the cigarette "you army or something?"

Mexican shook his head "nah, i just hate these things"

Daryl pulled on the cigarette. I took it out of his mouth and drag from it.

I breathed out the smoke.

Daryl raised an eyebrow or surprised "Since when are you smoking??"

I turned around "told you i wasn't innocent"

Then I took another drag from it.

Mexican "after what they did to my wife, kids. "

I looked down and let the smoke out.

Daryl "sucks"

Mexican "thanks"

I gave it back to Daryl and he took a drag from it.

Mexico, gonna call him mexico, "thats a joke right?. Your girl is right, they ain't gonna work anything out. sure, they'll do their little dance and tomorrow, next day..they'll give the word. "

Daryl nodded"i know"

He nodded at Daryl for the cigarettes "Hey"

Daryl gave him one. He lit it.

........

We were driving back. Dad had walked out pissed off and we new what's going on.

Daryl drove through the open gate inside. He drove up the field an Glenn opened the gate. Daryl parked it and we got off. Dad and Hershel got out of the car. The others walked out.

Rick "Let's go inside"

We walked inside to the cells.

Dad took his sniper rifle.

We all looked at him.

Dad "so i met this Governor. Sat with him for a quite while. "

Merle raised na eyebrow at him"just the two of you?"

Dad nodded "yeah."

Merle looked at Glenn "should have gone when we had the chance, bro."

Dad "he wants the prison. He wants us gone. Dead. He wants us dead for what we did to Woodbury. We're going to war. "

He walked past us out.

I walked upstairs into my room and threw myself onto my bed "Well, Shit"