History between us

Start from the beginning

All of them life a happily life in the palace but one day, Wang Eun has falling in love of first sight with one of the normal girl that works in the kitchen of palace. She is really cute and pretty. She is kind, know how to cook and a cheerful girl. That what makes Wang Eun falling in love with her. He have being crush on her for such a long time so he thought how about he give her a love letter. 

Dear Seon Duk,

Nice to meet you, i have being crush on you for such a long time. You such a cute girl and kind. I love to know you more. I hope that we can be a friend but i wish more than that. I don't know, When did you start living in my heart? I don't know The reason my heart flutters when I see you [I don't know nae mamsoge eonjebuteo niga san geonji I don't know neoreul bomyeon seolleneun iyu] but what i know, i just falling in love with you. I hope that you can reply to my letter as well. I will be waiting from you. Bye~ 

Seon Duk read the letter that she get from under her bedroom door. She smiled shyly. Her hearts keep beating so fast. Since that day, Seon Duk will get a love letter and she will reply it by putting the letter she write in a cute handkerchief before leave it under her bedroom door. Sometime Seon Duk really want  know who is the person that she is being lettering with but it seems that is hard for her to find out about that. What a pity for her. 

Like a dream come true, both of them accidentally meet during one event for the prince called Blind Date for The Prince. On that day, the Palace have an event for the Prince. It is because, the king want to marry off his Prince so he decided to do this kind of event. He invite five Princess from any of his close family ties. He wish that he can find his future daughter-in-law by doing all of this. All of his Prince seems to be so excited about this especially his fourth Prince, Wang Kim but... there is someone that seems do not like this kind of event. If that person is the second Prince, Wang Soo, there is nothing to worry about but this is the first Prince, the Prince that is full of fun things, Prince Wang Eun. That make the king feel worry about him but still the event work so well. After such a boring event for Wang Eun, he excuse himself for a walk. 

"what is wrong with Wang Eun hyungnim?" ask Wang Hun.

"i don't know. He seems don't like this event..." said Wang Kim.

"he do not seems to be himself just now" said Wang Min.

"There is must be something that he hide from us" said Wang Hun.

"maybe he has his own girl that he in love with!" said Wang Kim. He, Wang Hun and Wang Min make a 'shock' face. They look at each other.

"hmm... guys please behave yourself" said Wang Soo. He give a sharp glance towards his three youngest brother before give a careful glance towards the king. 

The three of them shut their mouth up and give a quick glance towards the king. They can see that the king seems to be bothered by Wang Eun attitude today. 

At the meanwhile, Wang Eun take a walk near the palace. He give such a huge sigh. He did not want to get married to others girl than Seon Duk. That what he think since he know about this event. But how he gonna tell his father that he want to married Seon Duk..... Then he give another huge sigh. He walk then walk until he stop at one door. He look his surrounding. He did not know how he can walk this far.

"how come i get here?" he mumbling to himself. He stopped at Seon Duk bedroom door. He did not know where he was going but he just keep walking until he stop here. His mind was filled with all sorts of things so that he is not aware of where he is walking to. He just standing in front of the door. He give a huge sigh again.

"how i am going to tell you all of this.... will you accepted me for who i am?" ask Wang Eun. He being speaking towards the door.

"how i am going to tell you that the person who in love with you is the first Prince of this country" continued  Wang Eun.