𝟐𝟖. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

Comenzar desde el principio

He didn't say anymore and neither did any of us as Chris got back into his red car and drove off, leaving only Scott, Jackson, Stiles and I in this empty lot.

Jackson waited until Chris was gone before he almost had a freak attack. "What, are you following me now?!"

Scott slammed the door to the Jeep. "Yes, you stupid, freaking idiot! You almost gave away everything right there!" He yelled in Jackson's face.

Stiles and I had also gotten out of car and joined Scott, facing Jackson. This dumbass wasn't realizing what kind of danger he was putting himself and us in.

"What are you talking about?!"

"He thinks you're the second beta!" Scott retorted angrily.

I rolled my eyes as Jackson's eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "What?" The lacrosse player questioned.

"He thinks you're me!" Scott yelled even angrier now and punched the Jeep.

"Dude, my Jeep." Stiles spoke up, but I shook my head at him, since Scott was really pissed right now.

Scott stared at Jackson again. "I could hear your heart beating from a mile away, literally! Now he thinks that there is something wrong and I have to keep an eye on you, so he doesn't kill you too!" Scott screamed in Jackson's face and turned around to hit the Jeep again, but was stopped by Stiles who didn't want to see his baby get hit again.

Jackson looked to me and I simply shook my head, rubbing my temples stressed.

"How about we just step away from Stiles' Jeep?" Stiles suggested as he managed to stop Scott from hitting his Jeep once again.

But now Jackson felt like it was his turn to talk. "You know, this is your problem, not mine, okay?! I didn't say anything which means you're the one who's gonna get me killed! Okay? This is your fault!" He pushed Scott back into Stiles' Jeep.

I rolled my eyes. "Can we stop hitting fucking Jeep?" I asked annoyed.

Scott pushed Jackson back and if Stiles had not intervened, the two would probably have gotten in a huge fight.

"When they come after you, I won't be able to protect you." Scott said to Jackson. "I can't protect anyone." He muttered, looking at Stiles and I.

The two of us looked at each before we looked back to my brother. "Why are you looking at us?" We asked in unison.

Jackson just seemed even more pissed. "You know what, now you have to do it. Get me what I want and I will be fine protecting myself."

"No, you won't!" Scott spat. "Just trust me, all it does is make things worse."

Jackson didn't seem to believe that though. "Oh yeah, really? You can hear everything you want and run faster than humanly possible. Sounds like a real hardship, McCall."

"Yeah, I can run really fast now except half the time, I'm running away from people trying to kill me!" Scott told Jackson, but the blonde boy just rolled his eyes. "I can hear things like my girlfriend telling people that she doesn't trust me anymore right before breaking up with me. I'm not lying to you! It ruins your life." He breathed heavily.