Chapter 2 Home sweet home

Start from the beginning

"Mum what's going on?" Ron asked his mother?
"We are sorry dear," She said "But these people are with the new ministry and are here to debrief you three on what you have been doing the last year."
"Well you can just tell them to leave than because we won't tell anything." Harry said.
"This is something between the three of us and we will rather die than tell a living soul what we've done."
Harry took out his wand and so did Ron and Hermione.
The ministry officials immediately took out their own wands.
To Harry's and everybody's surprise Ginny took out her's as well and stood beside Harry.
"Ginny this doesn't concerns you." Harry said.
"Yes it does," Came her cold reply. "I've let you go off once and it almost got you killed.
If you want another battle that's fine but this time I am standing right beside you.
I love you Harry or have you forgotten that?" She asked.
"No I haven't." He said, than he turned his attention back to the ministry officials and said to them. "So are you all willing to take on four kids which have fought in the battle of Hogwarts and of whom has one defeated Voldermort?" At the mentioning of Voldermorts name a few of the officials got out at once.

The last official stood still in the kitchen and started talking.
"Mr.Potter you must understand that we need to know why you and your friends left all the wizarding community for almost a year, and in that year never asked for any help from the ministry or from you friends parents or who ever."
"Mr. Who ever you are," Said Harry. "All the ministry needs to know is what we did was necessary. In the end it got the job done and for your information we couldn't go to the ministry because there wasn't one. Now if you please will leave the house and never return for any information about what we have done. You can tell the new minister that if he comes with the same questions you just asked us I won't let him leave just as easy. I have enough of being pushed around and to do what I'm told is best. The three of us have defeated the greatest evil wizard that lived in the last decade so please leave."

The wizard lowered his wand and walked over to Harry his hand stretched out, but stopped at the four raised wands.
"First let me apologize and second let me introduce myself." He said.
"I am Elphinstone Urquhart. The new Minister of Magic you previously mentioned of who could also come but would also not get any answer and who I must say to my own horror would not be able to leave as easy as I was just a few moments ago.
My wife already told me that you would not agree to tell anything and I am afraid that she is right in every way about what you would do." The minister said.
"Although she didn't mention that you would use force on me when I would return later."He added with a smile.
"Your wife sir?" Harry asked,"And how may I know her?"

"Oh that's easy she is your head of house or was if you are not returning." The minister told Harry
"You mean professor McGonagall is your wife." Came Ron. "WOW who would have thought that?"

"Sir I'm sorry." Said Harry, "But like I told professor McGonagall the other day and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley time and time again. We will never tell what we have done in those months we were on the road. That is not only because of a promise we made but also because that we believe that this bit of information must die with us."
"But why Harry?" Mr. Urquhart asked.
"Simple Sir, the thing is that what we needed to do is way too dangerous to get out in the open." Harry said.

"To Dangerous," Came Mrs. Weasley "But Dumbledore thought it was not dangerous for you three?"
"No Mrs. Weasley he did not," Harry told her "He told only me at first. After he died his portrait told me to tell Ron and Hermione so they could help me. That's when I told them about the mission I had to do.
At first I wanted them to stay but they insisted that they wanted to come with me. I hardly could convince Ginny not to come and I even had to break up with her to get her to stay here.
This is the only thing what I can tell you about it and please don't ask anymore."Harry concluded.

He looked at Ginny who was standing beside him and took her hands. "I hope you can forgive me for breaking up with you because I never really wanted to do that. I just thought it was the best thing to do because I didn't know if I ever would return."
She pulled her hands from his and grabbed his face.
"Only if you promise me that you will never do that again." She told him.
You can break up with me for the right reasons not because you think that you may or may not die. We will talk about this later, okay."
Than to Harry's surprise she kissed him on the lips and took his hand again.