Harry potter and the war of life

Start from the beginning

"Has Kreacher not told you it was for Breakfast?" Harry asked.
"Well he told us that we were to come here to eat you." Mr. Weasleysaid.
"He must have meant eat with me not eat me." Harry laughed. "I will call him to ask if breakfast is ready. Mr.Weasley could you get us a table and some chairs please."

Harry called for Kreacher and Mr. Weasley made the requested table and chairs out of thin air with his wand.
When breakfast was over Harry, Hermione and the Weasley's all went down.

They arrived in the common room and to Harry's surprise it was not touched at all.

"How is this possible?" He thought.
Mr. Weasley saw his surprise.
"We started repairs here first we didn't want youto wake up to a destroyed Hogwarts."
Harry smiled "Thank you," he said "but I have to face it Hogwarts is gone. The castle was almost completely destroyed in the battle so why repair it."
"Because we will need a place to teach new generations of wizards and witches what you and your friends have done Mr. Potter." Came the strict voice of professor McGonagall.

"Sorry professor but what???" Harry asked surprised

Professor McGonagall walked up to Harry and to everybody's surprise gave him a big hug.

"Like I told you Mr. Potter, we need a school to tell our new students what you and Mr. Weasley and Miss Granger have done to save the wizardcommunity and don't forget that you still need to complete your seventh year." Professor McGonagall told him.
"We cannot do that if this castle is in ruins, now can we?" She added with a small smile.

Harry was stunned. "You didn't think that this was kept out of the history books, now were you mate?" Ron asked him. "This is the biggest event in the last century or so, so you will be more famous than you already were."

"Great," Harry said. "Just what I need more fame." Everybody even Harry laughed at this remark.

They all walked out the portrait hole and than it hit Harry big time.
The corridor was a mess, suits of armor lay everywhere, stones from the walls splattered across the floor and even the ceiling was at some points completely gone.

"HARRY!"Ginny screamed as she caught him just before he fell to the floor. Ron and Hermione were beside him in seconds.
"Ginny what happened?" Ron asked.
"I don't know he just collapsed." She told him.
"I'm okay." Came the voice of Harry. "It was just the shock of all this destruction." He told them.
"Nice catch Ginny." He smiled.
Now the others came hurried around the corner allerted by Ginny's scream and asked if everything was ok.

Mrs.Weasley wanted Harry taken to see Madam Pomfrey at once but Harry wouldn't go.
"But what if some curse has hit you?" Shetried.
"No I won't go" He said one more time. "Madam Pomfrey doesn't need a patient who has nothing. I just slipped that's all."
"But." Mrs. Weasley began once more. "Molly that's enough." Mr. Weasley told his wife.
"If Harry says he's fine, he is fine. So let's help him to his feet." He said as he offered Harry his hand.
"But Arthur what if."his wife once again started. "Molly enough." He said with a firm voice, with Harry back on his feet he said. "Mrs. Weasley I'm fine really."
With a big sigh she said "Okay dear are you really sure your fine?" "Yes I'm fine." He told her once again, and they continued down to the great hall.

When they arrived in the great hall a lot of people were cleaning up and repairing the holes made by spells and curses that missed their intended targets.
When they saw Harry, Ron and Hermione enter they all stopped and started clapping.
The three of them were left by the others as they joined the audience and also started clapping.
Harry,Ron and Hermione didn't know were to look and how to react. Than Harry raised his hands and everybody fell silent.

"Thank you," He started. "But we don't deserve this kind of applause."
People started to protest but Harry raised his hands again at the murmur stopped.
He looked sideways to Ron and Hermione and both nodded.
"No we did not do this all alone,"Harry continued, "you all helped and stood by us when you never really knew what was going on. I am afraid that the three of us will never tell you the complete truth but know this. What we did was absolutely necessary to defeat Voldermort." A shiver wentthrough the audience