Chapter 9: When You're Sick

It's been already a month that Jeff and Slenderman took off to the Underworld... But I don't think they found any bottles, because none of the killers had turned back to normal.

Lately, your head started to hurt a lot and you won't even bother to eat anything. You were hoping that you weren't sick, because then... Who's going to take care of the little psychopaths?

E.J won't take care of them.. Especially NOT L.J.

"(Y/n)?" The voice of Liu could be heard in your room.

You didn't answer or even opened your eyes.

"Is (He/She) dead?" BEN was also heard.

"I don'k know... (He/She)'s not saying anything..." Toby too could be heard.

You woke up confused, what were they doing up early?... But you were the one who woke up late.
It was 12:37 am.

"Hey are you okay?" BEN sat next to you. You groaned placing a hand on your head... You were burning up.

"Toby! Go get E.J!" Liu shooed Toby, which he took off to find him. "(Y/n) lay back down." Liu told you.

E.J then rushed into the room and took your temperature. Which was not good, "Hey can you go to the Pharmacy and get Advil Pills?" E.J told Liu.

"Okay!" He quickly slipped on his shoes not even bothering to tie them, "Toby, go with him." Toby raised his head when his name was mentioned.

They both headed towards the door, "Remember, ADVIL Pills." E.J said again.

"Got it!" Liu took Toby's hand and dragged him outside.

"Don't worry (Y/n). You'll feel better in no time, just rest until Liu and Toby come back." E.J told you.

He also walked towards the door and turned off your lights.

Liu's P.O.V
In the way to the Pharmacy

After E.J told us what to get we made our way to the Pharmacy.

Toby followed behind, "So what pills did E.J asked for again?"
"... Shoot! I forgot!" I stopped. I can't believe I forgot! Now (Y/n)'s gonna die because it's all my fault!
Cheer up shithead. I ignored his rude comment.

"Let's go back." But when we looked up... We were here. "I'll see if I can remember." I huffed and walked in.

The automatic door opened when we stepped close and we rushed inside trying to find whatever pills E.J asked us to.

But no luck.

Toby has been running in circles trying to find it and I was reading everything one by one... But I couldn't find anything. Soon a lady came to our aid after Toby stuck by beside me.

"Do you kids need any help?" She asked. I looked at her name tag, Alyssa, "No, we're okay-" I elbowed Toby, "Yes we are finding some pills.." I explained.

She smiled, "Pills for what?" "Uh.. I think (Y/n)'s head hurts.." I shrugged, "So like Advil? Or something?" She asked.

"Yeah! That's the one!" Toby blurted out. The lady guided us to the back where the medicine was, when we found it we quickly made our way to the exit, "Hey! You need to pay for that." The dude in the cashier said, "Why?" He stopped us.

"But (Y/n) needs this!" I wined. He took the pills from my hand and glared at us, "You still need to pay or else you're not taking this."

Toby bursted out crying, "Listen to me you little prick, We need this. Isn't that your job? To take care of the sick? Hm, to me it doesn't look like you care about a single person. You selfish pig." Sully took over making the guy jump back.

"Do yourself a favor, give the pills back to the kids, let them go, and get lost. No one would get hurt if you do what I say."

You know... Sometimes it comes in handy to have a Sully by your side, don't push it kid. Oh okay sorry.

The dude gave us the pills, raised his hands in defeat, and stepped back slowly. Toby quickly walked away, "Also, don't say you EVER saw us, understood?" "Y-Yes..." Sully gave him a last glare and he ran away screaming.

Success! We go the pills! Me and Toby ran deep into the woods, dodging every tree branches and trunks.

We reached the mansion, I kicked open the door and ran to (Y/n)'s room while Toby stopped to get a glass of water for (Y/n), I reached the end of the hall where (Y/n)'s room was. When I reached it I once again kicked open the door frightening (Him/Her), "(Y/n)! I'm back! Here's the pills!" I opened the container and handed (Him/Her) one, then Toby came in with the water and handed it to (Him/Her).

(He/She) took it, "Thank you guys.." (He/She) said before laying back down.

I feel so successful, I placed my hands onto my hips, feeling big.

Now (Y/n) will feel better in no time!