The Plane ride

" idiot" V said and walked off leaving Jimin there with his strawberry milk. He ran into his managers.

" ah heeelllo" he waved cutely at them and they bowed, V continued walking hearing them whisper about me and taking me to Korea. V continued to look down his heart slowly beating he clenched his chest tightly.

" what is this feeling, why does my heart do this when it comes to her..why her"

" Hyung" Jungkook called he was walking towards V with Jhope

V turned around and put on his goofy smile " ahhhh kookieeeee" he ran up to him and hugged him. Jhope pouted and saw me going into the elevator. He tilted his head ad turned to see the boys still laughing and playing

" im gonna do last minute shopping ill be back soon!" Jhope yelled and ran off following me he took the stairs

" ah Hyung ;-;" V whined ' HYJNG U BIG PIECE OF POOPY SUNSHINE AND DIMPLES QNJBLFWIUHIFUGIFBFBJBFBUFU"

Jungkook just stared knowing what he was doing and shook his head.

I got to the bottom floor and walked out i signed. " i miss my mom and dad, i wanna see them before i go....." I teared up a little looking the ground while walking.

"UR HOBIIII IS HERE" Jhope shoutd cheerfully making me look up

" ah this piece of sunshine comes at the right moments" i laugh wiping my eyes

" lets get ice cream" he smiled showing his dimples and  i nodded .

( SUPER AWESOME TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NAMJOONS and HOBIS DIMPLES)

I held my mint choco Ice cream while Jhope held his vanilla . We sat there in silence, i looked at him and laughed he tilted his head.

" wanna know whats in Vanilla Ice cream?" I started to crack up but tried to hold it.

" sure he nodded happily eating his ice cream

 i took a breath knowing i was about to ruin his innocence of Ice cream

" THEY HAVE BEAVERS BUTT JUICE IN IT" I said happily laughing . Jhope looked at me and then his ice cream a few times

" WHHHHAAAAT THE HELLLL MAAAAANNNNNNNNNN NO ME DONT WANT DIRY BUTT JUICE NUUUUWWWWWWWWWEE AHHHHH MAMMAMAAA" Jhope broke in public throwing his Ice Cream away.

" AHHHH Hobi calm down!" I said but he wouldn't stop " ill give you my ice cream okay?!" He looked at me and nodded " theres no butt juice right?" I rolled my eyes laughing

It made me smile a lot hanging out with Jhope for a day. Hes a wonderful guy and he deserves all the love in the world.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BEAVERS ASS)

I was in the airport with the 7 boys. We kept in down low so no reporter or fan can see them. As we boarded the plan i began to want to see my family. My heart started to hurt and race. I took the window seat and Jungkook sat in the middle and Rapmon on the aisle. Jungkook saw me turning pale and grabbed my hand " you'll see them again i promise" I smiled and cried a little as the plane started to go on the air .

" just sleep okay" he said, i nodded my eyes swollen from crying and i closed my eyes and drifted to dreamland. Jungkook saw me sleeping in a bad position and was about to move me until my head landed on his shoulder. He flinched his face began to heat up. Rap mon was also asleep so he couldn't get help. Jungkook scanned my whole face. My eyes, my hair my ffacial structure and then his eyes glided down to my lips. His finger touched my lip wiping it. He gulped nervously , if he kissed me now he would win but should he really do this to his members.

"y/n...." He slowly leaned in he could faintly hear my breath,and he slowly got closer and closer. I was about to wake up but the plane shook hard and my forehead smashed into Jungkooks.

"AHHHH MAN HOLY SHEEET" Jungkook shouted holding his head

my eyes widened "AHH JUNGKOOK IM SORRY IM SORRRY"

He pouted and poked my cheek " U BAD GIRL NOW U OWE ME"

He suddenly grabbed my waist and began to tickle me

"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" I screamed and woke everyone on board up

" SHUT THE HELl UP OR ILL Burn U TWO WITH MY MIXTAPE" Suga shouted and me and jungkook looked at eachother and laughed

After the long plane ride we finally arrived in Korea.

Today was the start.....

of my new life

( SOOOO IM BACK WITH AN UPDATE DUNDUDNDUN also HAPPI BIRTHDAY HOBIIII . I love you all! i might start another story soon besides this one. I hope you guys would support it! THANKS HAVE A GREAT NIGHT)