Luke looks around for a couple minutes, but still doesn't manage to find my hiding spot--or he never acknowledges where I am to say the least. I bite back a giggle as I throw a pillow at the back of his head. He looks around frantically and laughs when he sees me. He grabs the pillow off the floor and tosses it back at me. "I have an idea."

"Which is what exactly?"

"We make a pillow fort." I tell him like a little kid. Luke just shakes his head at me, his eyes lit up with amusement as he nods and helps me use the couch's many cushions and pillows to create a large fort. When we're done, I climb inside, piling up the pillows and blankets perfectly. "Are you coming or not?" I ask Luke, peaking my head out to look at him. "There's plenty of room in here."

"Don't worry, I'm coming, love." He chuckles, pausing for a second when he realized what he just called me. "S-sorry, it just kind of--."

"Don't be. I actually don't mind it." I smile at him as he awkwardly enters our little fort. "We didn't do too bad. Maybe we should become architects instead of musicians."

"Maybe." Luke jokes as he once again pulls me into his chest. We start the show back up, and I continually look up at Luke. "What are you looking at me for?"

"Nothing." I pause, looking away. "You just look really cute when you smile."

"Well, you look really cute no matter what." He compliments back, making my heartbeat quicken as I shake my head at him. "I'm serious, you know. I think you're beautiful."

I mumble back a quiet 'thank you,' as I pretend to focus on the show again. Instead though, my mind drifts to the gentle sound of his heartbeat and the way his fingers are running through my hair. I find it oddly soothing and smile to myself as I pretend to laugh at something from the show. "Hey, Andy." Luke says quietly, and I hum a reply as I look up at him. "Do you think this could count as a second date?" I just smile at him and nod my head. "Good." He whispers and leans in, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Did you want this to be a date so you had an excuse to kiss me?" I ask him smugly, not that I'll argue with his logic.

"Maybe. Do you have a problem with that?"

I bite my lip as I think it over for a second. Normal Andy would probably be uncomfortable in this situation and say 'yes,' but sick, cuddly Andy is too euphoric and lost in the moment to complain. "No, I don't." I reply, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaning back on his chest.

"Awww. They look so adorable." I hear Mason coo, and I mentally sigh at how much of a hopeless romantic he can be. "I wouldn't do that--" Mason warns, and I wake up with a shout when I feel someone land on top of me.

"Sometimes I really want to kill you." Luke groans shoving Michael off of us, and I try to pull the mass amount of blankets off of us.

"Why on earth did you think that was a good idea?" I complain, using a pillow to smack him upside the head. "Great. Now I'm going to feel even more achy and miserable." I stand up, sitting down on the couch next to Ashton, putting my head on his shoulder to shield my eyes from the bright lighting.

"I'm sorry, Andy." Michael pouts, opening his arms up wide as he motions for me to hug him.

"No. You don't deserve a hug." I tell him, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Can I have a hug?" Ashton asks, to which I nod and give him a hug. This sends Michael into a pout, which only worsens as I go around hugging everyone--except for Calum, who quickly joins Michael. "Cal, what did you expect? You keep ruining every moment between her and Luke."

"I can't help that I have a special talent." He jokes rolling his eyes.

"No, you just have terrible timing. Plus, it doesn't help that you gloat about it." I tell him as I walk into the kitchen to get some food. "Mason, please, tell me you brought me food."