76/Reaper: Can I love still?

*****Warning: There is a veryyyyy sad part in this chapter so if you're triggered by depression or negative thoughts don't read. Thank you.******

It was a peaceful day in Dorado. Mission was over and Hanzo, McCree, Reaper and 76 were just taking a stroll through the chilly town.

''Jesse....I'm cold.''
''Here's my jacket darling.'' Jesse takes off his comfy sweater and places it gently on his boyfriends shoulders.

Jack sees this and blushes a bit, he then asks Gabriel in a sweet and tender voice.

''Gabriel? I'm cold....''
''Want me to set you on fire?'' Gabriel chuckles and shrugs it off.
Jack pouts and speed walks faster toward Hanzo and Jesse holding hands and giggling.

''What's wrong Jack? Edge lord over there not giving you his black lipstick?'' Jesses eyes fill with laughter.
''Jesse! Behave. You were like that in the beginning too.''
''Can you guys help me out with him?''
''Um...maybe that's a relationship problem you'll have to deal with.''
''Jesse.....calm down. Listen, Jack. You just need to get him alone and talk about your feelings toward him. If he cares about you, he'll listen.''

----------Reapers POV---------

''I don't know why he's always so bitchy. I mean I give him affection. Well....I'm not sure if you would call a high five affection... I'm just not used to feeling in love. I've been alone for so long, I've felt nothing for so long. I don't remember what feeling love feels like. I haven't been loved in a long time either. I'm not sure if I'm even capable of love. Maybe I'm too broken and too damaged. Maybe I should just leave. I'm sure he'd be happier without me....''

''Gabe!''
''Hmm?'' Gabriel spins around to see Jack with tears down his face.
''We need to talk.''
''I was just thinking that.''
''Gabe... I love you. I really do. But correct me if I'm wrong but you love me to right?''
''Yes of course I ....I ...''
''Do you?''
''Listen. Jack. I'm not sure if I would use the word love. That's pretty strong and by the way Jack I'm not sure if I'm capable of love. I'm so fucked up and broken, used, abused, torn, damaged, sad, I'm just too far gone.''
''Gabe...listen...I--I don't care what happened to you. I know you've been through a lot. But I'm here for you now. All I want to say is.... Gabe I love you.... You determine what happens to us next...''

''Jack....I....''
Jack begins to whimper.
''Gabe....all I want is for you to be happy. If it's without me, fine. If it's with me, even better. I just.... Gabe you deserve to be happy. Please... Just be happy.'' Jacks eyes are filled with tears.  He begins to wipe them away when a big rough comes to wipe them for him.

''I want to be happy with you too. So I'll stay. I'll try my hardest to learn how to love again. I want to be able to love you one day. Just teach me how...please...''
''You can start by kissing me...in public...''

Gabriel leans in to kiss Jack on the cheek and Jack quickly turns to catch Gabriel's lips instead.
They're lips touch and Gabriel pulls away in shock and covers his mouth with his hand.

''That was..''
''Amazing? '' Jack says with a smirk.
''Yeah...''
Jacks face turns complete red as they begin making their way back.
Gabriel's ears turn bright red and he grabs Jack's hand and continues to walk toward Jesse and Hanzo, who are currently fUCKING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE MONUMENT LIKE WHAT THE FUCK GUYS.