Napatingin naman si Richard sa kanya.

"Every night. And even if you sleep with me every night I still get them. I force myself to wake up para hindi ka na mag worry. One of my biggest fear is to lose the one that I love most-"

"Stop talking!" Galit na sabi ni Richard. "I promised you before, now and tomorrow, hinding hindi mang yayari yun! Hindi ako mawawala sayo. I'm not leaving! I can't even stand one second away from you! You wanted space? Fine! I respect your decision kahit ayaw ko! So please lang Sarah. Itanim mo sa matigas mong kokote na I'm not going anywhere! Get it?!"

Tahimik lang na umiiyak si Sarah.

"I'm here Sarah. Always! From beginning until my heart stops beating I will always be here para lang sayo. Mahal kita eh! You are the one! So, Let me help you. Let me take that nightmare and turn into something beautiful."

Natawa naman si Sarah. She remembered a song from Beyoncè.

"Beautiful nightmare," she said.

Out of no where the rain poured and it poured hard. All they hear are hard rain drops. She shivered a little feeling the coldness of the atmosphere. She hug herself and watch the rain from the car window through the darkness outside. Her pride is still in her head and she knows she lost this round but still stubborn to say sorry or make the first move. (A/N: I do this too! Pa tigasan! Hahahahahha)

"Sarah, come here." He takes off his cardigan. "You're cold." He put it on her.

She hide a smile knowing he gave in first. She still didn't talk to him. The rain is still pouring hard. It usually stop after a while but the rain continued. She took a peek at him and she saw him also shivering. He keeps shaking his thigh. "Damn it!" She said in her head.

She slowly scoot near him. She share the cardigan with him. But he hug her instead. Tightly. She gave in and hug him in return. She look up to him at nag tagpo ang mga mata nila. Richard slowly run his eyes down to her lips. And she did the same. It's been a while since they got intimate. Hindi na ulit ang nangyari sa Tahiti.

"Sorry." They both said at the same time.

They both smile at each other and hungrily kiss each other. Richard held her on the back of her neck and kiss her hard. She returned his kiss like he did. When they can't catch their breath anymore they stare at each other once more na hinihingal.

They both quickly move to take their pants off. Richard unbuckle his belt and lowered his pants all the way down to his ankle. Sarah was having trouble with her pants so Richard helped her. When it was off she straddle in top of him. He pull off her polo shirt leaving her bra on. They kiss again. Richard roamed his hands in her body and to her breasts. He squeeze them both and she moaned in his mouth.

He left her mouth and move it on her boobs. She arch her back and tossed her head back taking in all the sensation she's feeling that moment. He return his lips to hers. He finally let his little man escape from his underwear. He touch Sarah's and its ready for him. He put her panty to the side and enter her. He pull her hips down so she can consume all of him. She then started grinding her hips back and forth slowly.

"Oh god Piks..." He moan.

She kiss him again. She change her rhythm. She's now going up and down on him. She moan as she move. After a while Richard change position. He is now in control. He put one leg to his shoulder and enter her again as fast as he can. The car is moving as the rain pour more harder. The car window is full of fog from their heavy breathing.

Minutes after their sweet release, Richard stayed on top of her chest, still catching his breath. "Sex in the car! Never done this before,"

He said smiling.

"And you think I did?!" She said.

"Hahahahahaha another first Piks!" He laugh.

"I love you, Richard. And I want to spend my lifetime with you." She said and kiss his head.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

They both stared at each other. Panic is written all over their face.

"Nak? Nandiyan ka ba?"

Rinig nila ang boses ni Daddy Delfin. They quickly put put on their clothes. Richard pulled his pants back on, and Sarah quickly put back her polo shirt and pants. She tie her hair in a pony tail while Richard fix his hair with his hand.

"De! Malakas ang ulan pasok na kayo sa bahay," pabalik na sigaw ni Sarah when she slightly open the window.

"Anong ginagawa nyo dyan at foggy ang window?" Tanong ng Daddy nya.

"Tito nag uusap lang po kami. Nag kaka tampuhan lang po. Sorry inabot na po kami ng malakas na ulan," Richard answered at truthfully as he can leaving some things Daddy Delfin shouldn't have to know.

Sarah smile at him. "De. Papasok na po kami kapag hindi na malakas ang ulan," Sarah said.

"Oh sige." Sabi ni Daddy Delfin. He left na to go back inside the house with his big umbrella.

Then Sarah close the window because the rain is getting inside the car. She see him smiling widely at her. She creased her forehead knowing what the smile is about.

"Round two Piks!" He throw himself at her, claiming her lips once again.

Nagising si Sarah ng nasilaw sya sa araw. She slowly open her eyes but cover it with her hand. Nakita nya na naka unan pa rin si Richard sa dibdib nya. She look at her watch and it's six in the morning. "Nhie..." She said. "Nhie. Gising it's your first day back to work!"

"Mmmm... It's okay. I can be late," he reason.

"Okay but we need to get inside the house!"

He lazily get up from her. He help her get up. She fix her bra and put her shirt back on. Her back hurts from sleeping in the car. Hindi pa naka tulong ng gawin syang kama ni Richard. When they are all dressed and ready, they finally got out from the car. They both stretch their body.

"Ang sakit ng katawan ko Piks!" He said and hug her from the back.

"Ako rin!" She stretch some more.

"But it's all worth it!" He turn her around and kiss her lips.

She break away first. "Okay. Tama na quotang quota ka na!"

He smile widely remembering their night of rounds inside the car.

"Tara na! I know that smile Mr. Gutierrez!" She pull him inside the house.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.

.

#TeamHPP is back!! Hahaha