Chapter 34 - Premiere

Start from the beginning

"And while at that meeting your gonna be talking about me behind my back" I shook my head as I walked out the door, and security escorted us to the elevator.

"Mhm" She hummed. "That's my job" She said.

"Bitch" I chuckled.

"Oh, I won't be coming back to the hotel tonight" Athena said as we stepped into the elevator.

"And why is that" I said as I wiggled my eyebrows up and down.

"Scott came out here, and Caitlyn is at his moms in New York" She smiled like she was in high school again.

"Ooo, Have fun with that" I chuckled.

*****

I arrived at the premiere a while ago, I felt very out of place. I mean, I was surrounded by actors, and I'm this 'hard badass rapper' it was kinda weird for me. The cast of the movie, the director, writers, everyone who had a part in making the movie what it is was there.

We took multiple photos on the red carpet, as a group, and individually. I got asked so many questions too, no one was expecting to see me there I know that for sure.

The cast was extremely nice me too, Jennifer and I even exchanged numbers. We're gonna try to have dinner one of these days when we're both not that busy.

As I sat in my assigned seat watching the movie, I felt proud that my work was in a big movie like this. My song 'The Hanging Tree' played during the movie, and I couldn't contain myself. I was so happy, but at the same time so worried about what everyone else was going to think.

I've been doing this for a long time now, you'd think I'd get over that feeling.

Gun shots loudly went through the speakers, and I held my head as I was getting a headache. Maybe it's my body telling me it's okay if I want to leave because I feel uncomfortable. I slid out of my seat, and went down one row to where Jennifer sat.

"Hey.. something popped up. I'm so sorry I can't stay" I apologized.

"It's okay.. handle what you have to do" She smiled.

"It was nice meeting you" I said.

"You too" She said, and I waved goodbye then went straight for the exit.

Once I met with my security, they got me in the car with my driver, and we were off back to the hotel. My eyes then went to my phone as we drove, I texted Marshall back and forth until we arrived at the hotel. Like always, I got escorted upstairs to my room, and thanked them before I walked inside shutting the door behind me.

"Shit!" I said aloud once I took of my heels, and realized I was supposed to meet Melanie for drinks.

I grabbed my phone and texted her, apologizing for not being able to meet up with her tonight. Honestly, I just want to be alone at the moment. I love Athena with my whole heart but, I'm kinda glad she's not coming back tonight.

I get this whole place to myself!

Before I walked out of the bedroom, and to the bar I put on a regular pair of grey sweats and a white tank top. The bar had a bunch of expensive bottles of alcohol that I never even heard of. Well, let's see how they taste.