7

SMUT WARNING!!

Sal gently pushed Cassie up against the wall as he placed his lips onto hers, sliding his tongue across her bottom lip, requesting entrance. Cassie opened her mouth slightly, allowing Sal to slide his tongue in. Their tongues danced together as they kissed. Sal wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body close to his. He broke his lips away, before kissing down her neck, gaining a small moan from Cassie. He slowly lifted up her shirt and pulled it over her head. Sal continued to slide his hands down her body until they reached the waistline of her jeans. Whilst unbuttoning them, he left marks on her neck, as he nipped and sucked, leaving a small trail. Once Cassie's jeans were undone, he hooked his thumbs under the waistline and began to slowly pull her jeans down. Having her kick them off once they were wrapped around her ankles. Cassie was now in just her underwear. She cowered. Feeling that he would soon stop, as she didn't feel beautiful in her body. Instead, Sal continued, with even more passion. He rose his head back up, so that his lips crashed onto hers. Sliding his hands all over her back and down. Cassie began to undo his shirt.

"Why...do...you...have...so...many... buttons?" She teased, in between kisses. She could feel the smirk on his face as his lips stayed sealed to hers. She pulled off his shirt and threw it to the floor. Placing her hands on his chest, playing with his small patch of chest hair. Slowly, her hands guided their way to his jeans, she could feel his length, bulging through. She unzipped Sal's jeans, before she was lifted up and placed her onto the bed. Cassie laid back whilst Sal hovered over her. He slowly unclasped her bra and chucked it to the floor. He then proceeded to kiss down her neck, to her chest. Leaving a trail of kisses and licks as he went. His hands hooked under the waistline of her panties before pulling them off completely. A light red stained Cassie's cheeks.

Sal moved down, kissing her inner thigh, gradually getting closer and closer to where she wanted him. She suddenly threw her head back, as he began placing his tongue amongst her folds, filling every crevice. Cassie tangled her fingers amongst his hair, as she could feel the pleasure. His beard tickling the sensitive skin. Sal slid his hand up her thigh until it reached her entrance. He slid one finger in, and began pumping his hand in and out, gaining a moan from Cassie.

"More" she whispered through moans. Sal followed her commands and pushed a second finger in. Slowly pumping in and out of her entrance. Just as she was about to reach her climax, he stopped. Instead, he moved back up to her face and proceeded to kiss her, tenderly. Cassie took this as a chance to get Sal naked. She ripped off his jeans, whilst being greeted with a bulge, bursting through his boxers. Her fingers grabbed ahold of the waistband and yanked them down to his ankles. She slid her hands along his behind before reaching his length. She took ahold of his manhood and began pumping. Gradually getting faster and faster, causing Sal to moan louder and louder, in between the kisses that they shared.

As Cassie could feel that Sal was reaching his climax, she stopped. Causing Sal to let out a small whimper at the loss of contact.

"I'm ready" she whispered into his ear. For a second, Sal pulled away, going to grab a condom from her nightstand. He unwrapped it and placed it onto his length, before lining up his with her entrance. He slowly teased her, by sliding his tip up against her folds, before slowly inserting his length inside her. He stayed still for a moment, so that she could adjust to his length. Sal lifted his head to look at Cassie, awaiting confirmation. She let out a small moan, to tell him she was ready. He began thrusting his hips forwards and backwards, crashing his hips against hers. He gradually sped up his pace, as they both let out moans. He grabbed one of her legs and pulled it up above his shoulder, so he could get a new angle.

As they both neared their climaxes, Sal started thrusting harder and faster, with heavy breathing.

"Cas-Cassie, I'm...I'm gonna come" he moaned, before thrusting hard, releasing into her, as did she release onto him. He slowed down his pace but helped her through her high before pulling out and rolling onto his back next to her. He wrapped his arm around her and placed a kiss to her forehead.

"God bless" he whispered into her ear, causing a smile to form upon Cassie's face and letting out a light giggle, before they both drifted off to sleep.