Chapter II

тнe porтal

Jean was the first to get out of a shock induced trance and she zoomed all the way to her kingdom. The Portal had been opened. She never really knew why it was so, sacred, to open it. All she knew was her sister, Beverly, did NOT want it opened. I guess it was pretty obvious why now.

Hundreds of out of this world creatures started pouring out and then she spotted Empress Divina (but Jean liked to call her Diva) sitting on some throne, almost grinning at the incident.

Jean dashed to Divina ready to slap some sense into her. But the Empress just lifted her hand and shocked Jean like a lightning bolt. This was also the same moment when Luna and Dorothy finally entered the village. Before Dorothy could think of what to do, Luna dashed off to some place. Now, Dorothy, was lost and confused.

She searched the perimeter trying to found out what to do. All the sudden she saw her mother flying and hitting the ground on her stomach with much force. Jean was about to faint; that was really painful, and also because she was depending on that basket of food to be her breakfast. About to go unconscious, She saw an angel, wait....no, her angel. Dorothy used her (convenient) healing powers to help Jean and within seconds she got up saying 'We need to go help people!'

Yes, I kinda figured Dorothy said to herself.

No you didn't, you liar, you were floating there like a deer in the headlights. Smh Dorothy also said to herself.

Jean ran to the nearest house looking for people with Dorothy on her side. She scanned the house and saw a woman with Long black hair with a black cape following her. As soon as the lady saw Jean and Dorothy, she ran upstairs. Jean followed her all with Dorothy protecting her back, downstairs.

The room was dark so Jean headed downstairs, it wasn't that important, till she heard a 'zap'. She swiftly looked upstairs, again, this time to see the lights on and the woman stared at her. Her icy blue eyes were familiar.

"Are you.....friendly?" The lady said while analyzing Jean carefully.

"Yes", Jean said straitening her back, "I am Queen Jeanette of t-". Jean was struck with a lighting bolt before she could finish her sentence. The woman had hit her with a strong energy beam which, no surprise, knocked her off her feet.

Jean lifted her head to see the lady floating above her with a clearly evil face. For some really dumb reason, she forgot who this lady was. But it was a long time since she saw her. She recognized her as Constance, a daughter of Divina. A daughter.

Shocked Physically and also because she didn't remember. Constance used her main power and lifted her up and threw her out of the window; Where she painfully landed on her stomach, Again.

" Like mother, like daughter ",Jeanette mumbled