"Who are you?" I managed to stutter out.

"I'm you," she smiled.

It was like I was looking in the mirror just like I had with Hannibal Bates but he was dead. Before I could react she lifted me off the ground in a choke hold but I phased through it. I swung at her but she phased I tried again but she did it again. Geez, I see why all the metas got pissed at me.

"Why don't you try a little harder sweetheart?" She asked.

I grabbed one of the pieces of shattered glass aiming it at her but she grabbed my wrist. With my other hand I shoved another into her thigh before she could phase and she screamed in pain shoving me to the side. When I got back up she was gone and I rushed out of there before the cops could arrive. I made it back to the apartment and shut the door locking it. "What the hell?" I thought aloud. Even through her mask I could tell she was me. She had the same colored blue eyes and blonde hair in a ponytail but it didn't make any sense on how she could be me. Hannibal Bates was dead or so I thought but even he didn't know my identity neither did anyone else besides Team Flash or Arrow. Nothing made sense as I sat down on my couch eating what was left of my dinner after getting attacked. She also had my powers, was there a meta that could replicate looks and powers? I guess I'd never know, not without asking the team but I wasn't about to call them up after six months and ask.

I went to bed trying to think of all the possible ways that this girl could be me but didn't have any clue or the diploma to know anything science like that. The next morning though I turned on the tv to find breaking news.

"Last night the Keystone Bank was robbed of almost $250,000 by a woman in mask. Resources claimed her to be the well known hero, Phaser from Central City. Why has this hero gone villain?"

The anchor went on talking about the robbery as a surveillance video played with the girl phasing through the front door and walking into the bank and through the safe. As she was leaving they paused on her face and zoomed in and sure enough it was me but obviously not me me. It was me her. I was confusing myself already. I sighed digging through my duffel pulling out the last thing I'd ever wanted to see again. After struggling around to get the leather pants on I put on my mask leaving quickly. Tugging of the sheet I found my bike just how I'd left it when I moved here. I hopped on driving into the city and pulled into a parking garage out of sight of everyone since my face was now probably somewhere on a wanted poster. When I realized that I had ditched my phone with the police scanner app on it and cursed myself wondering how I could be so stupid and sat in silence waiting to hear police sirens.

"Looking for someone?" A familiar voice asked.

I turned grabbing my gun from the side pocket of my bike. Daggers weren't cutting it so I had to step it up.

"Oh honey, you and I both know that isn't going to hurt me," the evil Phaser grinned.

"It's worth a try," I shrugged shooting at her but obviously even though I hate to admit it she was right. "Well honey," I copied her, "You and I both know you can't hurt me either."

"We'll see about that," she smiled before running at me as I went at her. We fought back and forth which wasn't much mainly just swinging through the air as we both phased. "Wanna see a trick?" She asked this time grabbing my hair and shoving me into the ground forcing me to phase but stopped me in the concrete as I struggled to breathe. I never had this problem before when phasing. Evil Phaser kept me there long enough for spots to come into my sight when I was forced upwards. I gasped trying to breathe again and couldn't phase through her grip. She dragged me towards the edge of the parking garage to the ledge. I screamed as we got closer and she then lifted me by my jacket.

"Goodbye Sadie," she grinned before shoving me over the side.

I waited for the impact as the air rushed past my face and I closed my eyes. This is how I was going to die like I was supposed to. Two strong arms caught me as I thought I was going to hit the ground. My eyes opened to find none other than the scarlet speedster but before anything else could happen I hopped out of Barry's arms walking the opposite way.

"What, no thank you?" He asked following me, "No, hey Barry, sorry I left you heartbroken six months ago or that I left you to defend Central City by yourself."

I'd never seen Barry this pissed before but I kept on walking.

"Sadie!" He shouted and luckily no one was around to hear him blow our identities.

"I'm not going to apologize, Barry!" I stopped in my tracks turning around to face him, "It was for the best."

"For who? Me or you!" He yelled.

"I was trying to save you from heartbreak!" I answered.

"Well it's too late for that isn't it?" He asked, "I loved you, Sadie. It didn't matter that you were going to die..."

"I still am, but sadly you keep that from happening," I cut him off.

"So what, that was a suicide attempt? Maybe the next time I won't be there," Barry yelled and I was speechless.

I opened my mouth to say anything but nothing came out.

"Sadie, I'm sorry," he apologized.

"If you don't love me, why are you here?" I asked before turning and leaving. I went through an alleyway taking off my mask and jacket so I wouldn't look too suspicious. When I made it to my apartment I shut the door throwing my stuff to the side and face planting on the couch while groaning. Why did life have to be so difficult?