Chapter I

тнe porтal

Dorothy and Luna had bruised ankles, sweaty armpits and rose cheeks. "Are we done, Mom?", Dorothy complained loosening her shoes. " Uh, Excuse Me?" Jean replied rather annoyed.

Jean, Dorothy and Luna had just left their Kingdom and Continued their Journey to Minque lake. No horses or Cartridges or flying, Just getting off your butt and walking. Being Peaceful and Simple, is what Jean wanted no matter how many blisters Dorothy would get.

Dora spotted a necklace, lying on the ground. She was gonna ignore it, but she couldn't keep her Golden eyes off of it. She bended down and put it in her mini purse. "There, no litter", Dorothy said to herself.

Luna turned her head back, realizing that Her sister was not in sight, Dora just smiled at her and quickly caught up, which caused Luna to shake her head and look the other direction.

Why am I always annoying her? Dorothy thought. It has been like that for years and the answer would always be ''because you are, annoying".

---------------------------------

Jean turned left very swiftly causing Dorothy to crash into Luna; Dorothy was lost in her thoughts to see. Jean heard footsteps stopping and jewelry clanking, she turned her head to see Luna and Dora only inches from each other.

"What the Devil happened the second I turned my back", Jean said with an aggravated tone like she really just wanted to go to Minque Lake and that's it.

"Dorothy Gale Just smashed into me". Luna replied taking a step back and brushing off her pants. (That's right, pants, not all Queens wear dresses 24/7, at least, not this Queen). Dorothy tried to say something but Jean already said, "Accident? Okay, let's go" and walked off, So Dorothy just shut her mouth and folded her arms.

When they finally got to Minque Lake, Dorothy took a deep breath and sat down. There were only three things Magical in Guras. The people themselves, Some of the plants and Minque Lake.

The way the water glowed and how animals would just come and go like they weren't even there. Or how whenever Luna laid down in the grass and NO bugs would crawl on her. It was a beautiful Day indeed and all that Woden's Day drama, and the rest of the week drama, was unimportant, like it should be.

They all talked and talked and drew and drew and even Dorothy said a Few lines. The sun grew to the middle of the sky, which made Dora even more energetic, that was her main power after all. She always had her crown on her head; it gave her great confidence and, even arrogance.

Her sister, Luna, was not intrested in such things. Exploring different lands and painting was her paradise and she preferred it not to be interrupted by silly king and queen games. All was fine until an explosion down south set their hearts on fire.