The day I strutted down the halls with Emily in my arms was also the day I was put off the market and marked as hers.

Like I said, she was sweet and all that, until she became a selfish manipulative b*tch, who almost cost us our whole school fund.

I’m not really sure what it was, whether she finally realized how beautiful and hot she is that she can use it to get whatever she wanted or because I made her popular, thus making the first fact known to her.

Whichever it was, it didn’t turn out right.

Even after Jas left she was unsatisfied. She would shout at every girl I talk with, threaten them to the point that three or four of them transferred.

“What’s going on with you Emily?” I asked.

“I’m just protecting what’s mine.” She snapped.

I sighed, “Listen baby, you don’t need to do that. I’m not like other guys, I’m not gonna cheat on you. I promise you that, didn’t I?”

“Yeah, well, I trust you.” she grumbled, “It’s those b*tches that I don’t trust. I mean, c’mon Liam, you’re the hottest guy in school. The most popular guy, taken and untouchable, yet they all think they can freely walk up to you and talk to you.”

“I’m not all that special Emily.” I said. “So maybe I got my brothers’ popularity-“

“No, you have your own shine, Liam.” She says, “This little act of, I don’t want to be seen with the popular crowd 24/7, makes you mysterious. They think that you are one of them.” she spat out these words as if it was the most disgusting thing in the world.

“Well, that’s because I am.” I said as I pulled over in front of her house. “Anyway, just chill ok? I’m not seeing anyone else but you.”

“Of course you aren’t.” she gave me one of the fake smiles that she had learned to put on. “I got rid of her, didn’t I?” she leaned forward and dropped her voice into a whisper, “And I will keep doing that to every girl who thinks you are up for grabs…” then she gave me a rough kiss, almost angry, that I pulled away and looked into her once cold warm blue eyes.

“Stop it Emily.” I said.

“I will once these girls learn their place and yours.” She says as she open her door, obviously not happy that I cut the kiss short, she stepped out and then leaned over, “Aren’t you coming in?”

I shrugged, “No.” I said, I can’t deal with her like this, or someone will die. And I don’t want to go to jail, so chances are, that would be me. “I have to go to back to school to tutor.”

“Seriously Liam?” she snapped, “I wish you said that earlier, maybe I could have made plans with the girls.”

With that she slammed the door shut and stormed into the house.

I sat back and hit the back of my head on the head rest.

“Calm down Liam, it’s just a phase… it’s just a phase…” I said.

Yeah right. Phase my *ss.

It’s been 4 months since I caught her cheating and all signs points that she still is. In every party we got to she would disappear and later on come back all horny and clingy.

I haven’t been intimate with her since then. Never, for some reason, it grossed me out.

It’s like sharing something private like a toothbrush.

Then there was the thing with Jas.

The last time I saw her was outside the ice cream shop, after she escaped again.