Information

Head to the chapter marked "Cover" if you're interested in the cover contest!

Hello ladies and gents !! Welcome to the first contest of the Wing Awards!! Here we don't care if you have 0 reads, 0 Votes. Or if you have 10,000 reads, 10,000 votes on your book. Because this is all about the judges decisions, not popularity.

       Where we'll judging your books (the first three chapters) based on: Grammar, Spelling, plot, cover, and just the general flow of the book. {and don't worry if you don't think your book is good enough. Because no book is completely without flaws of their own.}

My name is Maggy and I am the host of this lovely contest.

Okey, there will be 16 different categories. (Shown on another chapter) Each category will only be excepting a maximum of 10 contestant in each contest.

       I will be having judges so you can either be a judge, or enter in the contest. (You can Not do both.)

There will be one judge for two categories. (So each judge will be asked to read the first three chapters of each of their categories books. [Thats 20 books total-per judge.] ) After their judging is done, 5 books will be eliminated from each category, leaving 5. I will be the final judge that decides the final 1-3 places for each category.

     .....That's all I can think of to say right now.

          If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

       Starting 2/17/17