Chapter 5

Kalum's POV

I felt a damp feeling on my cheek, it made me uneasy, my eyes flickered open to be greeted by Finny's lips on the side of my face. I tried to push him away, whatever was happening wasn't really his actions I thought. 

"Finny," I said with a hint of anger in my voice, 

"Ah, ah, little one, I'm Daddy remember," he interrupted, continuing on how things were going to change. The realization of what Finny said hit Kalum and eyes widened,

"You aren't my daddy! You're sick, you got a defective coder," I screamed, Finny merely put one of his slender fingers to my lips and insisted I calm down,

"Shouting will not be tolerated Kally," Finny cooed, I gagged at hearing the pet name he made up for me. "Now, lets get you some nom-noms for your little belly," he murmured, I was in no position to argue, in fact my stomach let out a low growl to the mentioning of food, I nodded and resisted every urge to fight him, at least for now. Finny swept the blanket off of me and picked me up, I squirmed, this wasn't right, but if I can get him to trust me, then I can get away I thought, I  felt incredibly cocky with my plan, even a slight smirk flashed across my face. 

"Alright, since Daddy doesn't have a highchair r booster seat for you Kally, you'll have to sit in my lap, I expect you to sit still while I get the nom-noms," his voice was all sing-songy, it made me uncomfortable, but I had to stick to my plan. 

"Okay Fin- er- a- daddy," I said sheepishly, I got a toothy smile from Finny as he set off towards the pantry, I quickly averted my gaze and took in my surroundings, how could I not notice where I was before? I slipped out of the chair and began to look for a phone while Finny was distracted, I dashed out to the living room, running my hands over anything and everything. I heard something crash from the kitchen, I jumped, shaking my head and continued my search, my nerves getting worse with every passing second.

"Kally, where have you gone baby boy," Finny called, oh shit, I thought, I threw myself down onto the floor and tried to look focused on the frilling of a chair, as he entered the room. Finny smiled at me, "you're too cute, you know that Kally," he cooed once more and scooped me up in his welcoming arms, I shook my head to the comment,

"I'm not cute Fin," I said,

"Daddy," Finny corrected me and patted my butt, I shuttered at the feeling and pushed myself further into him to escape his hand. "Look at you, my Kally is so snuggly," he said, he rested his chin on the top of my head, I shut my eyes as tight as possible and hoped this nightmare would end. Finny carried me back to the kitchen and set me in his lap, a small cup of microwavable mac and cheese sitting in front of us, my stomach growled again and I dreaded what I knew was going to happen. I couldn't believe myself, I was allowing him to feed me like a baby, though I knew if I tried anything, the consequence wouldn't be worth it. I shut my eyes once more and waited for it all to end, but more and more forkfuls reached my lips until it was finished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 5

Heya guys, sorry I've been slacking to update all my stories on here... I sorta ran out of ideas and then got tied up with tumblr more and more. I'm going to try to add on to all of them today, but I'd expect more short chapters!