Mistrust

Owch! "Harls! Can you be a little gentler with my hair?!", I yelled. "No can do. I gotta get it tighter!", She replied. This is why I don't let anyone do my hair. "Can you girls be any louder!", J yelled back at us. Harley and I both giggled and yelled/replied, "SORRY!". He growled. Hehe. I can get used to this. Hanging out with Harley, talking to J, messing with the henchmen, and waaayy more! Harley and I are even going to go out and get cookie dough later! Isn't that exciting! I haven't had cookies in forever! "Aaannnd done!", Harley squealed. I hopped off of the couch and bolted to the mirror. "Wooooow". I turned back to Harley and saw that she was holding a dress with a black side with red diamonds and a plain red side.

 I turned back to Harley and saw that she was holding a dress with a black side with red diamonds and a plain red side

She was jumping up and down. I bolted for the door and tried to open it. "It's locked. Now....how about you put on this dress". She knows I hate dresses. Actually, hate is an understatement. "Harley. I will kill you if you come near me with that thing". She merely laughed. "Oh come on! Your powers don't work! And without them you can't lay a finger on me". I rolled my eyes. "And I'd have to live with your annoying ghost pestering me". She threw the dress at me. "Put. It. On", She said darkly. Although, I could tell there was still some playfulness in her voice. "Make me",I challenged. "That can be arranged. I'm sure Mistah J can help me with that". "Alright alright. Jeesh", I reluctantly picked up the dress and headed towards the bathroom. I swear I'm going to kill Harley. Even if it means having to deal with her annoying ghost.
*************_____*************<•~•>**

"I'm done." I stepped out of the bathroom to see J sitting in a chair while Harley excitedly stood by the door. "Aw! You look adorable! I'm so glad we got rid of those other clothes". I twirled. "Great job, Harls", J said. I'm pretty sure I blushed. "Thanks! I'm going to get a snack".Harley went into the kitchen and I sat on the couch. Why did Harley even want me to put on a dress? "Where are we going?", I asked.
"To take care of some business", J replied. That's it? Just "some business". Can I have details! I'm not a little kid. I was about to say something but then Harley screamed. "She probably saw a bug", J stated. I sprang up and ran into the kitchen. "Harls?! What hap- OH MY GOSH! WHAT IS THAT!", I screamed. There was a huge hole in the wall and a man in black and white costume with half of the side burnt off of it was standing in the middle of the room. "I don't know! How about you ask it". The man threw something down and smoke filled the room. Are we being kidnapped? We only spent 1 day here and we're already getting kidnapped?! I started gasping for air while Harley covered her nose. She tried yelling out something to me but I couldn't hear her over someone screaming. I think it was me. I felt someone pick me up and roughly throw me over their shoulder. This is what Harley warned me about. People always try to take the things that J loves. To get money. I saw J run in before he grabbed Harley and pushed her outside. I screamed as the man carried me through the hole. J turned back toward the door that he pushed Harley out of and stepped through it. He left me.

•////////////////////~\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\•

This place is hideous. It was a small grey room with a wooden pole. The worst part about it is that it smells like mold and hamster pee. I still can't believe he left me! Maybe he's making a plan. Maybe this was a part of his plan! I'm going to be rescued soon! Yay! I hope. Who am I kidding. If he cared about me then he would've already been here. The thought just makes me furious. I thought he cared. I felt my hands get hotter like they were on fire! My powers! So they didn't take them when they put us back in jail. Or maybe they did and I still have some left! This is great! I can bust out of here!

-----

So my friend decided to write a chapter! Kudos! Hope you guys like her writing