The end? Or is it

"Hey. Harley", Floyd called out. Harley ignored him and proceeded to walk up to enchantress . She had just finished yelling about how the world hates us and all that jazz. "Hey,lady? I lost my puddin', but you can get him back, right?". I felt a little jealous when she said her Puddin. I said a little. Just a little. A lil bit. Nope. No matter how many times I say it, I can't convince myself that I don't love him. "I can, my dear. Anything you want", Enchantress purred. I mean, if she was going to give us anything we wanted then...why not? I stepped up to enchantress, next to Harley. "Anything?", I asked. "Anything",She replied. "You Promise?", Harley and I both asked. "Yes, child". I'm convinced. I'm buying it! "You need only bow...and serve beneath my feet".  Maybe I can wish for J. Or maybe to get out of belle reve. "I like what you're selling,lady" Harley said, crouching down. I followed. This was it. What we've been fighting for this whole time. Even if we didn't know it. "There's only one teeny problem". Problem? What problem? There's no problems! "You messed with my friends". Oh. That. Yeah....

Harley picked up a sword and cut out Enchantress' heart. Rick yelled that her heart was out and Harley tossed Floyd her gun. He was about to shoot but then hesitated. I could tell that Enchantress has something to do with it. In an attempt to save herself.  Floyd yelled and shot the bomb which destroyed the heart. Aw man. I kind of wanted to make my wishes. But no way would I be accepting to her hurting my friends. So I guess Harley did right. Kinda.