family dinner date - jjk (tease)

text conversation:
you: don't forget about the dinner tonight 😉
kookie bby 🍪💓: you mean the dinner you owe me? 👅💦
you: omg jungkook i'm talking about the dinner with my parents tonight 😒 and btw we cannot do anything before marriage. you better NOT mention anything like this to them tonight or imma kill u
kookie bby 🍪💓: chill princess, i remember the dinner with your parents. i've made reservations, everything is settled already 😉
you: aww ❤
kookie bby 🍪💓: see you at 6 😉💓
end of text conversation
you smiled at the sweet message that jungkook has sent you.
tonight is a very important night for the both of you. it decides your future with jungkook.
jungkook is the best boyfriend you could ever ask for. he possess all the good qualities but everyone has their own flaws and for jungkook, it is his perverted mind.
he literally makes whatever you say into something dirty and turn romantic moments into dirty moments.
time flew by really quickly as you got ready and head out with your parents.
you reached the address that jungkook had sent and in front of you stood a grand looking restaurant. you looked around and saw jungkook seating at one of the tables.
your parents and you walked over towards him. he stood up almost immediately, turning humble unlike his usual self.
"jungkook, they are my mom and dad. mom, dad, this is jungkook." you introduced them to one another in a formal way.
"i am jeon jungkook. it is really nice to meet you." he flashed his good boy smile just like when he started to flirt with you.
"we've heard a lot about you. (y/n) always tells us about you." jungkook turned over to look at you as your cheeks turned bright red.
"why don't we continue our conversation at the table." your mom said as all of you took a seat.
jungkook and your parents hit along well, they chatted and laughed at one another's jokes.
the peace was not long interrupted by a sudden hand on your thighs.
you looked at the hand of the owner's and realised that it was jungkook. you glared at him to remove his hand but he acted like nothing was happening.
you couldn't say anything. his hands continued moving towards your inner thighs as you felt more and more vulnerable.
you let out a soft moan and you were literally moving around restlessly.
"(y/n), are you ok?" your mom asked.
"i-i'm fine. ill go to the washroom to freshen up." you stood up and left for the toilet, your cheeks hot as hell.
you splashed water on your cheeks cooling it. the door opened with a bang and a hand gripped your wrist, dragging you into one of the toilet cubicle.
"thanks to your moan, i think need some help from you." he whispered sexily that it made you shiver. he pointed downwards and it was standing proud against his pants.