Coffee at lunch pt.1/Chapter 6

Ashley's P.O.V.

I can't wait till my last class before lunch. The sad part is that I am still in my first class. ugh I don't even like history.

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG

First bell of five.

I run to my locker and grab my books for biology. and see a text from an unknown number that says Hey Ashley me in the Janitors closet after first period~S. I am guessing it is Sophie so I run to the janitors closet and push the doors open. I see Sophie curled up in a ball crying. "What happened," I say in a sweet voice. She looks up and says, "My.....boy......friend......cheated...."

"What, who is he because a bitch is about to die then come back to lie and die again," I scream. She looks up at me again and laughs.

"His name is Kyle McKinsley," she said.

"Isn't he a Senior?" I ask her.She looks away shyly and nods her head.

"So where is his locker?"

"His locker is four lockers to the left of mine," she says.

"Okay get up cause we are gonna be late for class, and your brother is gonna be mad at both of us. And I also don't need a lunch detention," I told her and she nodded.

____________________

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG

Yes he last bell before lunch. I run to my locker and shove all my books in. I heard a laugh behind me.

"You know it isn't nice to laugh at people,"I said before turning around. I knew it was Christian because of his medium low and high laugh. He had a rose in his hand when I look at him. I looked up at him and laugh. He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervous​ly. I shut up almost instant.

"Sorry I thought you were joking," I say taking the rose.

"Which coffee shoppe are we going to," I ask Christian that is on his phone texting someone.

"Starbucks,  It is right a crossed the street, " he tells me looking up from his phone. He grabs my hand and leads me to the sidewalk. We walk in the shop and go to order.

"What would you like today, " I girl that is younger than us asked.

"Can I get a Carmel Frap," I ask her. She nods her head to Christian.

"For you,  sir, " she asks.

"Can I get a Hazelnut Latte, " he said. She goes to make our drinks. When she gives us our drinks and we find a table.

----------------------------------------
Hey it's Cady

Short chapter I know put we are going on a little trip in the car.

Comment,  Vote,  and READ!!!

Bye hugs and Kisses
Cady