Stage 4 What/Chapter 4

Sorry I haven't been updating.
But this is an extra long chapter
I also have an Instagram account for wattpad @wattpad_krazykatz101

I am sorry for everyone who is or knows somebody battling cancer.

Ashley's P.O.V.
  "Ashley, " she yelled back.

"Miss. Grey and Miss. Lee you both have detention after your last class of the day, " Miss. Lemon said.

Sophie and me walked out of the class and started to crack up laughing. As we were walking to our lockers I saw Ash sucking faces with a blonde chick.

"Is your brother a player, " I ask Sophie pointing at him.

Am I ticked.

What why would I? 

We aren't together.

He... He.. He's doesn't care about me.

He won't if I tell him what happen to me when I was younger. No one has ever believed me.

Not even my mom.

"ya he is, " she said breaking me out of my thoughts, " I hope you didn't like him." " He keeps one girl for about a week then just leaves her for dead."

"He is a jerk, " I comment.

"Ya the only reason girls like him is for his brown hair that he has to move out of his face every five minutes and his green eyes, " she finishes.

I stop at my locker and she goes to hers and I stare at him until he notices me. I look in my locker for my phone until...

"Ashley I can explain, " he says.

"Explain what we aren't together, there is nothing to explain."

"But can you tell me one thing why do you do that to girls, " then  I walk away.

------------
"Why are you back so late, " ash asked.

"Sophie and me got detention and why do you care, " I say as I flop on my bed.

"Because I was calling her duh, " I glare at him then open my letter.

    Dear my little Ash Ash,
              I love you so so very much and I didn't have the guts to tell you in person but I have stage 4 cancer. I have 3 more months to live. Please just stay in college. I love and miss you.

                                           Grandma Jenna

I throw down the paper and run to the bathroom. I slam the door shut and locked it. I slid down the down and cried. Until I heard a gentle sweet knock at the bathroom door.

"Ashley are you okay, " ash asked.

" You... can.... read.... The... note, " I said in between sob.

"she has stage four what, " he said.

"Ashley let me in before I break the door down and you have to pee with the door open, " he said making me laugh. So I opened the door.

"The only reason I open the door is because I didn't want to pee with the door open, " I said laughing but I was still crying.

"I know how it feels my grandpa died of cancer, " he told me.

Okay this got personal.

"Oh and I do that because of what my dad did to my mom, " he said.

"what are you talking about, " I asked.

"Your question at school."

Oh

What happen to his mom.

Never mind I mad at him for

Wait why

"I don't like you," I scream..

"What did I say, " he asked gently caring.

"Stop just stop. You are playing with my mind because I thought for a minute you liked me till I got to school and saw you sucking faces with the blonde chick that your just going to leave for died in a week, " I finish and walk out to my car.

I feel a tear run down my face in my car.

Knock

Knock knock

I look over and it's him. I flip him off and keep scrolling through Instagram.

Knock

I roll down my window,  "What the hell do you want."

"You, " he says bluntly. But no I can't do it.

"I can't,  I'm sorry Ashton but I can't. "I would tell you know but I just can't nobody believes me know one cares."

Tears streaming are streaming down my face. I wish I could tell him.

"Ashley I will wait for you till you are ready, " he said and I could tell he was being serious.

----------
Hey loves

How was it....

It was longer
Ish
What happened when she was younger.

Bye xoxo
Cady