Kaden The Player

He’s an underground fighter, no one wants to mess with. He’s arrogant, rude and cocky. He’s a party animal who definitely knows how to party and his names Kaden. He’s the school player who can get any girl he wants when he wants, well except Shiloh the new girl who’s already pissed him off on her first day.

” Yo new girl” Kaden calls out to me.

 I turn around to face him and WOW omg he’s the most attractive guy I’ve ever seen like really attractive. I didn’t really get a good look at his face before. Hes tall about 6”4 with a built muscley body. Dark blonde hair with sexy green hazel eyes, a chiseled jawline, a nice narrow nose with point tip with smooth luscious lips that are just… kissable. Really Shiloh kissable, Omg I was checking him out and by the grin on his face he knew I was too.

 “After your done checking me out wanna stop fucking staring at me” He said through gritted teeth being dead set serious. What!, I was shocked at what he just said, What the hell.

 “I seen you looking before got something to say new girl” he said while looking straight in my eyes annoyed. Holy shit hes scary. 

“Uhh.. uh noo” I replied stuttering. 

“Oh really cause I’m pretty sure you got something to say, so say it” he growls the last bit, getting right in my face.

 “Noo N-Nothing” I stutter stumbling back away from him almost in tears. 

Kaden's nothing but a player, He dosen't care about her he just wants Shiloh in his bed, One thing about Kaden is he dosen't do Girlfriends infact he dosen't do any relationship just sex.That's a problem for Shiloh she's drawn to him and she wants it all,  the relationship, the girlfriend status,can she change him, will he change or will he always stay a player? Read to find out :)