The Boy Who Waited

Ginny/Blaise

Ginny gave a goofy grin as soon as Blaise left her compartment. She was excited to have someone like him stay at the house. Meaning, a smoldering male. I mean, he was pretty hot, right? It's not a crime to think he's cute. . . It's not like she fancied him or anything. . .

She frowned. Where was Hermione when you needed her? She sighed and let out a laugh. It worked! It really worked! She hoped her parents wouldn't be mad. But the chance of that is slim. First a Malfoy, then a Zabini! No, they wouldn't be mad. They would be fuming. What if her parents tried to kick them out?

She waved her hand in the air dismissively. They wouldn't do that to their only daughter, would they?

* * *

Blaise looked for Ginny hopelessly. He'd been looking for ten minutes! The train had boarded and as soon as it did, he went searching for her. But to no avail, all he saw was a bunch of students he'd barely ever talked to. He jogged ahead and saw a flash of red hair.

"Ginny!" He yelled. She was about to go through the barrier. She quickly spun around and her eyes landed on him. She smiled and waved him over. Potter and Weasley gave her an inquisitive look before scowling at him.

"No time to explain! Let's go!" Ginny yelled, sprinting through the barrier. Blaise followed closely behind while a dumbfounded Potter and Weasley waited 20 more seconds. Ginny and Blaise laughed as they ran to the car.

Mrs. Weasley gave her daughter a hug, but also whispered into her ear. "You'll explain later," She said. Ginny nodded hastily. The woman smiled and ushered everyone into the car.

Ron and Harry came back moments later, sweaty and panting. Ginny kept her gaze on the ground. She bit her lip as she felt a hand creep over her's. She looked up and saw a smirking Blaise Zabini staring down at her.

About an hour later, they arrived in front of The Burrow. Mrs and Mr Weasley yawned. "Alright, everyone. As soon as we get in the house, go to bed. Mr Malfoy and Hermione will arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon," The woman said.

Everyone nodded and disperesed into different rooms. Blaise headed into the boys' room. He looked back and saw Ginny entering the room that she would share with Granger tomorrow. She quickly shot a glance at him and blushed.

* * *

Ginny woke up earlier than she usually did. She rolled onto her side to checked her alarm clock. 6:30 am. She groaned and slipped out of bed. She had on a baggy black T-shirt and dainty pajama shorts. She quietly exited her room and trotted down the stairs.

No one was awake. . . or so she thought. She entered the living room and listened to the sound around her. Birds chirping, fire crackling, trees creaking-- wait, fire crackling?

Ginny looked around frantically. Who in Merlin's beard left the fireplace lit overnight? Her eyes landed on the couch and she got her answer. Blaise was sitting there, staring at the flames contently.

She sat next to him hesitantly. His head shot up instantly. She jumped and nearly fell off of the couch. She felt strong arms wrap around her waist. "Woah there, Weaslette! Didn't know you scared so easily," Blaise said, pulling her back on the couch.

She noticed how he didn't remove his hands from her. She laughed. "Shut up, Zabini," She exclaimed. He smirked. "Make me, Weasley," He said huskily into her ear. She immediately pushed her lips into his, all of the sexual tension exploding everywhere.

Clothes were thrown everywhere and they both prayed no one would come into the living room. Ginny sat on his lap with her legs on either side of him. Their tongues wrestled pleasurably and they moaned. Blaise moved his hands onto the sides of her face.

And that's when they heard the front door open.