The Weird Dream

Hello! It's me again! Are you tired of me yet? Haha! Thank you for reading my first 2 chapters! It means a lot! I want to add a schedule for when I post. But I don't want to pull a Dan (Sorry, Dan and Phil reference) and never post on the day I'm supposed to. I think I might post one chapter every Monday, just to brighten everyone's Monday Moods! Please comment and add this to your library! Thank you!
~Maddy

Hermione

Hermione was usually a morning person. She got up on time and got ready efficiently. Today was different. Not her behavior, but her ability. She tried to open her eyes and get out of bed, but it felt like there was a boulder on top of her and tape over her eyes.

She wrestled against the lids of her eyes, urging them to let her see. Fear overtook her. What was going on? This wasn't normal, was it? Eventually, she managed to pry them open. She wished they hadn't.

She first saw a sheet of white over her. That turned into a jaw line, which turned into a head, and then the features came in.

She gasped. There were grey eyes like slits staring at her contently and messy platinum blonde hair crowded her view. Draco Malfoy was in her bed. She somehow found the strength to shoot up. He jumped and she started to shake.

"Malfoy... what happened?" She said sharply. She glanced down. But what she saw shocked her. She wasn't in the Hogwarts dorms. She saw a small room with gray walls and brown bedding. There was a large window to her left. It looked like it was about 9:00am.

"What do you mean, 'Mione?" he cocked his head. What? Why was he being nice to her? "Why are we in the same bed and where are we?" She bellowed, making dramatic hand movements. "Why, Mrs. Malfoy, I don't quite know what you mean," he said jokingly, slowly sitting up.

Oh, no! Hermione looked down and bit her lip. There, on her ring finger, was a large ring with a diamond in the center of it. "Are we--," she hesitated "Are we married?" Draco looked taken aback. "Yes, darling. For 18 years now. Maybe you should go back to sleep. I know you had a rough day working at the ministry yesterday," he yawned.

But just then there was a loud rapping at the door. "Mummy, Daddy? Are you up? Bellatrix is being mean. Again," A small, muffled voice called out. "Shut up, Sirius!" A female voice called out. She sounded much older than the boy outside. Maybe 11 and 15? But Hermione wasn't concerned with that at the moment.

Draco looked at the door and sighed. "Come in, Sirius!" He called out. Hermione sat with her mouth wide open, making a perfect O. A little boy with short, curly brown hair and slightly tanned skin trotted in. His chocolate eyes were fixed on Hermione.

"Hi, Mummy!" His eyes shifted to Draco "Hi, Daddy!" There was a noise in the other room. Hermione sucked in her breath. A tall girl with pale skin and shoulder-length silvery blonde hair swaggered in. Her cold, silver eyes seemed to peer right into Hermione's soul. She reminded her of the man sitting next to her.

"Mum, Dad," she said, glaring at them both. "What's got Little Miss. Sunshine in a mood?" Draco chuckled. She scoffed. Why don't you ask him," she spat. Sirius cowered in Hermione's arms. Hermione was too surprised to react.

"Sirius?" Draco questioned, looking at him with a suspicious look on his face. "What did you do?" The boy muttered something into Hermione's chest. "Come again?" Hermione choked out. He muttered again. "What?" Draco said. "Oh, for Heavens sake! He broke my picture of Grandma and Grandpa!" She cried "The only one I had!"

Draco and Hermione shared a glance at each other. Hermione was still confused and scared. How had she gotten married to Draco Malfoy and had children with him without even knowing!? It was ridiculous! It was border line impossible! "Sirius Malfoy! How could you have done that!?" Draco yelled. The boy held Hermione tighter. She had so many questions. She assumed Draco knew something was wrong because he said, "Kids, please go to your rooms. We'll handle this later. Your mother is very tired," Draco said sharply. The children left the room, Bellatrix slamming the door behind them.

"Why Bellatrix and Sirius?" Hermione stuttered. "What do you mean? Oh! Why did we name them that?" Draco gave Hermione a worried look, "I dunno. We named Sirius in honor of Sirius Black, of course, and Bellatrix after my Aunt. Honey, we choose these names together. Are you ill?" He seemed genuinely worried.

"No... no... I'm fine..." she said. She opened her mouth to ask another question- why was she here? And that's when she woke up.

I'm sorry if this chapter seemed a bit rushed. My excuses are
1.) dreams are usually rushed when we have them
2.) I wanted my new schedule to immediately take affect, and I didn't have much time left.
Again, so sorry!