The Encounter

Hello! It's Maddy! Welcome to my fourth chapter! I hope your enjoying so far! Please comment, add to your library, and share! Thank you! I'll love you forever!
~Maddy

Draco

    Draco and Hermione rarely talked. She was always with Potter and Weasel-bee and he had Blaise and Pansy... well... used to have Pansy. And some others occasionally. They were completely different people and they liked it that way.

Draco liked to tease Granger and wink at her when he caught him staring at her (though it was mostly from disgust) or when she blushed when he annoyed her. He knew that she didn't fancy him, but he still enjoyed messing with her about it.

    Draco walked to class swiftly, holding his books under his right arm and his wand in his left hand. Blaise followed closely behind him, winking at girls, causing them to stumble backwards in disgust. Blaise was handsome, but he didn't have the most perfect reputation. People backed away from Draco when he came through, creating a path for him. He smirked in spite of himself. He loved being feared by them.

    One group of 3 didn't move, though. He already knew who they were. He sighed. Why must they make his life so difficult? Blaise knew who they were, too. Draco flicked his wand in their direction and Blaise immediately shuffled towards them. He grabbed the two on the end by their collars.

    There were a few people that glanced over at them as they hurried past. Classes were going to start soon, besides, this wasn't new for them. Zabini yanked their victims backwards, causing them to make slight choked noises.

    "Potter, Weasel-bee," Draco said, nodding at them both with a twisted look on his face, "Granger," the one in the middle stopped dead in her tracks. She looked to her sides. She hadn't noticed what was going on and that her friends were gone. She moaned and spun around on her heel. Her books were clutched to her chest. And her usually curly hair looked curlier that morning. She was pale and had large bags under her eyes. She was either ill or tired.

    "God, Malfoy. Must you make every morning such a hassle?" She tried to sound intimidating, but her voice just came out as a hoarse whisper. Again, either ill or tired. Draco noticed her weakness and stepped closer to her. He swished his wand and sent her books flying down the hall. She turned to go get them but Draco grabbed her by the shoulder.

He leaned down so their faces were mere inches apart. He whispered into her ear so no one else could hear him, "I know you like my company, Granger," This was his favorite way to tease her, as we explained earlier. She took two large steps backwards in response. "You're delusional," she yelled in her hoarse whisper, but this time it had a large stutter to it. Her face was bright red, too.

Draco smirked at Zabini. Draco swept away towards his class that they were already very late for. He took the hint and jogged after him. Hermione broke away from her group and practically ran to her next class, clasping her ear.

Decided to release this chapter a little early. If you read this chapter before and noticed the change I made, congrats! Ha, well I decided to change Crabbe and Goyle to Blaise Zabini, since Blaise kinda replaces them. Well, bye. :D