“Lacy… helloooo… Lacy…” I snapped my head towards Dimitri as I felt my cheeks burn. I bowed my head hoping he wouldn’t see the blush on my cheeks letting him know the thoughts running through my head… I felt his fingers lift my head up so I was staring into his eyes.

“Don’t ever hide away from me… I like it when you blush… it’s hot…” he smiled and his voice turned husky a very sexy deep husky… you know what I mean when a guy is thinking dirty thoughts about you and you… you get my drift… anyways. I felt my lips turned upwards as they rearranged themselves into a smile and I watched as Dimitri’s eyes followed the movements. I let my tongue slip out of my mouth to lick my dry lips and noticed how his gaze turned hungry and his little… well… big friend came out of hiding. Mmmmm… Now we can play hide and seek.

“I just came from partying with my friends… time to go home… what are you doing here?” I was actually really curious; I hope he wasn’t here to meat a girl. At that thought I felt my chest tighten and my eyes turn into slits. Now all the ways I can kill her… hmmmmm… I could make her laugh and she would die of constipation… yeah I know funny thing to say but that’s what I said… or I could tickle her to death or I could hire ‘the assassinator’… OMCHEESECAKE ANDOMLETS! How could I think those things? I felt soft yet demanding lips attach themselves to mine and immediately felt the tingles that exploded inside of me. I felt my knees weaken as I fell against Dimitri’s chest feeling his heartbeat match my own. His arms holding me tight to his chest as mine curled around his neck and started pulling the hair softly. I pulled away not wanting to get to carried away and looked into his eyes. I swear I have never kissed someone so much in a matter of hours than I have Dimitri, but it felt right. Now I know this sounds like one of those fall in love with someone at first sight stories, but man I don’t know what this is… at the moment I think its just sexual tension… and I mean a hell of a lot of tension. He gave me a look that I couldn’t decipher and it immediately turned to a look of pure hatred and anger. I felt my insides clench as I saw his eyes but realised he wasn’t looking at me, he was looking past me. I turned around and saw the group of guys that walked into Jizzlers standing there with there hands in their pockets and their faces composed with a look of utter boredom. But the main guy, the one that gives me the wrong kind of tingles had a smirk on his face.

“Hello Dimitri, I see you have a new one… or is she ‘the one’?” His hands slipped inside his pocket as he checked me out. His eyes lingered a bit to much on my chest and I felt really self conscious. I felt Dimitri as he started to shake, and when I say shake I mean vigorously shake like an earthquake hasn’t eaten for a while and wanted to open up the earth. I turned around in his arms having the need to comfort him, to make him all right… I must say though I need to get him angry when we are alone, cause man I can already feel my hormones spark up like lightning hit them. I ran my hands up and down his abs and started tracing patterns, when I got to his buttons I started undoing them and running my fingers along his soft yet hard, muscly skin. I had the sudden urge to lick him, I couldn’t stop my body as I felt my head lean forward and felt my tongue slip out of my mouth and onto his perfectly sculptured abs. I ran it from in the middle of his chest to the crook of his neck and bit down lightly, letting his taste fill my mouth. I felt my eyes turn hungry as I stared him down. He stopped shaking but held me close to his body and turned me so he was in between these strangers and myself.

“None of your business… she’s MINE and only MINE! If you dare go near her I swear to the Goddess that you will not live to see another day…” Dimitri all but growled and his hands turned into fists as the venom in his voice leaked out. I felt a sudden emotion pass through my body, one that I have never felt before. I was scared… not of Dimitri but I was scared of what he could do… I feel kinda sorry for the guy Dimitri threatened, but he will always be mine… and I will make sure of it. He will be MINE! I pulled away from Dimitri and stalked towards the group of guys they all straightened up immediately as I neared them.

“Look here… you guys are making MY MAN angry and even though he looks hot as hell… I’m the only one allowed to make him angry… so I don’t care who you are but I want you to LEAVE! And DON’T come back…” my finger poked the smirking guys chest as I said each and every word. My voice was angry and venomous… I probably looked like a mad women, but I am a mad women… my man is up set and I want him to be happy and smile and… stopping my thoughts there. Wait… when did I start calling Dimitri my man… oh well… he is mine and may which ever girl tries to take him away from me… well lets just say revenge is sweet. I turned around and stomped of towards Dimitri with my eyes angry, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my car… once I got in I pulled out of the drive way and sped of down the road, literally leaving behind a dust of smoke… now that is how you make a dramatic exit… Now I have to up my dramaticness… wait is that even a word… oh who cares if it isn’t cause it is now…

“Who is he?” I asked my voice still angry… I don’t know why I am acting like this but I really want to hit something… I want to hit something over and over again, and vent… I think I might join a gym… Dimitri let a long sigh leave his lips as I saw him look at me from the corner of my eye.

“He is someone I know… really well… he kinda… how do I put this… he kinda turned ‘evil’… if that makes sense… he isn’t a very nice guy… he has hurt many people… I’m sorry… I never wanted you to meet him.” As he finished talking we pulled into my drive and got out hearing the little click as the doors locked. I made my way with Dimitri in tow. As I opened the door I felt his body push against mine as he pushed me towards the wall.

“Dimitri that hurt…” I whined. He pushed me pretty hard and it did hurt.

“I’m so sorry babe… but shhhh…” he whispered roughly against my ear and he grabbed my hand and put a hand over my mouth and dragged me over to my kitchen and hid me in the cupboard.

“Be quiet, don’t talk and stay hidden… I will come and get you… please… stay here…” after he whispered that he left and shut the door. I heard his footsteps disappear. What the hell does he mean… he wants me to stay and be quiet… this is my house. I heard a loud crash and something tumble on the floor… my heartbeat increased as I wished Dimitri wasn’t the one landing on the floor… I was just about to open the door to go help him when I felt a piercing sting on my stomach, my body temperature increased, I felt sweat starting to leak out of my pores and my whole body burnt. It was like there was a fire inside of me wanting to get out and be set free… I felt my skin start crawling like a thousand bugs were trying to crawl over me. I pushed the cupboard open and fell onto the cool tiles of the kitchen to try and get cooler. My stomach burnt and I screamed in pain as a ripple went through my body, I felt something else stir inside me and I screamed again this time clawing at my skin. I felt blood leave my body as I cut myself with my fingernails trying to get the thing inside of me out. What the hell is happening to me? I have no clue… but I want it—a blood-curling scream left my lips as I felt my body jerk. I heard hurried footsteps come closer to me, my vision was blurry because of the unshed tears in my eyes. I could see a tall figure with black hair and someone calling my name… I clawed at my self again and again and again. Screaming in pain as I did so… My back burned and I hurt a fearful crack as another pained scream left my lips. I felt that same thing crawling inside of me and trying to get out… I have no idea why I did what I did next but for some reason I knew it was the right thing to do… I slowly but shakily stood up and made my way out of the back door and collapsed onto the grass… my arm jerked in the wrong position and I screamed in pain as I looked at my now broken arm. I felt my self-shifting onto my back and I started rocking backwards and forwards like I was possessed…

Kill… Kill… Kill… and the pain will stop… Listen to me… I will protect you… but you need to kill for me to do so…

The voice… it came back… I thought it went away… I cried out as I felt something tighten around my heart… Kill… was the only thing I could think of… I turned my head to the left and saw Dimitri on his knees with tears pouring out of his eyes… I felt my eyes burn and all I could see was red… and Dimitri… and ohhh… kill… kill…kill and I know I will be let free… with that thought in mind I felt something else break but this time I didn’t scream, I didn’t cry… I stared… I stared at the man I was about to kill… and dead he will be…