Chapter Four: Ooooo... Pretty car

I woke to the sound of heavy breathing and my hand being squeezed. I looked to my left and saw Dimitri asleep and his hand holding mine. His hair fell over his eyes and I wanted to tuck it away so badly, but didn’t want to wake him. I looked around my surroundings and saw I was in a room, yes a room, a very nice room. It is very well… cool. It has nice deep red walls with black and white objects. On the left were two doors I presume to be the wardrobe and bathroom, on the right is a giant window with a window seat and very comfortable black and whit cushions. There is a chest of draws on either side of the door that actually helps you get in and the bed is right across from it. Now the bed has four posters and is bigger than a double, with its soft black doona and red sheets and white pillows. All in all this room is amazing. I felt the left side of the bed move and I turned my head and see that Dimitri is awake and looking at me.

“Lacy… I’m so sorry… are you all right?” He asks with worry in his voice, which is deep and husky.

“Yeah… I’m fine… Are you all right? You look torn?” I asked and it’s the truth he does. He has deep bags under his eyes and his eyes look so sad and vulnerable.

“Ummm… well yeah… look we need to talk…” he started but I cut him of.

“Dimitri, that kiss… it was the most amazing and passionate kiss I have ever had. I felt tingles go from head to toe and come to think about it my hand is also tingling where you are touching it… but then I felt pain, so much pain… I wanna be let free and I have no clue what I mean by that… What’s wrong with me?” I could feel my eyes water and I squeezed his hand feeling the tingling sensation grow, and it calmed me down. Dimitri took a deep breath and blew it out and it smelt like strawberries and something else but it smelled delicious.

“Lacy there is nothing wrong with you… you just don’t know what you are… and that kiss… well that was the best damn thing that happened to me… you are the best damn thing that has happened to me. You are mine! And no one else’s. You are my mate and that pain, that pain is the starting of your change. Because of me you will change into what you truly are… I am so sorry… I should have controlled myself, but you smelt so good and seeing you in those clothes just put the cherry on top of the cake…” I looked at him, well actually his lips. I want to feel them on my skin, for him to plant little kisses on me. He is my world… and I have only known him a day. Wow… my head must be messed up. He probably thinks of me as a school girl that isn’t mature enough and blah blah blah… but then why did he kiss me? I must say his words are sweet… me being the best thing to happen to him… and I’m his… so that must mean he has feelings for me… I looked at his eyes and it looked like he was holding back.

“Why are you holding back? You look like you’re in a fight with yourself…” I asked while sitting up. I must say I am not in any pain anymore, so that is a good thing.

“I want to kiss you senseless and feel your body beneath mine, I want to do all these things to you… but you probably want someone your own age, since I’m 23… you are just absolutely beautiful… inside and out… and I want you so bad…” he hung his head after he said that. He wants me… I can’t believe it… He wants ME! And who am I kidding… I want HIM! I want him more than chocolate and all the junk food in the world… I want him to do all those things to me… I want him to have me… No I don’t want I NEED him to have me.

“If you want me so bad… what are you waiting for? Kiss me already…” I said with a smile on my lips. Dimitri’s head snapped up and his eyes sparkled and darkened a bit, but were still so beautiful.

“Are you sure? Beca—“ He started but me being me cut him of… I crashed my lips to his and immediately felt my body ignite with heat and tingles. His arms snaked around my waist as my hands tangled in his hair, I pulled the back of his hair and he moaned in his throat. He started rubbing circles in my back and and I arched into him. He started leaning forward which caused me to lay back down on the bed with him on top of me. Our lips moved in sync and he nibbled at my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted it. His tongue thrust into my mouth and started exploring everywhere. Mixing his taste with mine. It was pure ecstasy. I wanted more, so much more. I returned the favour and explored his mouth. It was so good. I could feel his bottom half press into me and felt a rather large stick pressing into my core and I couldn’t hold back the moan that exited my mouth. I rubbed against it and Dimitri broke the kiss and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and moaned out loud. It was deep, throaty and husky and it sent a shivers down my spine. Dimitri was being very careful, his hands just stayed on my back and not moving anywhere and I wanted him to touch me in places that I would never allow anyone else.

“Please Dimitri… mmmmmm… you can… mmmmmm… roam my body…” I muttered against him as he trailed little kisses on my throat all the while biting and sucking my soft spot just below my ear. With that said his hands trailed up and down my back and all over my stomach, leaving behind 100 volt tingles which were sending my body into a frenzy. I could feel wetness between my thighs and was a little nervous at that fact. But at the moment I didn’t care I wanted him to touch me and he was but not where I wanted him.

“Oi… you two sex crazed animals! Keep it G rated… we can hear everything… oh wait no keep at it… I’m just gonna get some popcorn…” Someone shouted through the door and was banging on it. Dimitri and I immediately broke apart breathing hard and fast. I felt his hand run down my cheek and touch my lips as he looked into my eyes. The whole world disappeared around me and all I could see was him. I heard the door open and turned my head towards the door to see Chris from truth or dare.

“Oh day-yam… I so totally ruined it… sad face,” he muttered and left. Dimitri groaned and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

“Hey can I have a shower?” I asked… I must say I Smell with a capital ‘S’.

“Yeah, ummmm then I’m gonna go down stairs…” Oooo its time to tease him…

“Awwww… I was hoping you could join me and wash my back and you know do ‘other’ stuff…” I stated to him hoping that my voice turned sexy, which it did because I swear there is a gigantic pole down south. I quickly turned on my heal and started getting ready for my shower.

“Lacy where are you? You should be home by now… you didn’t come home yesterday and today is Saturday…” My father spoke into the phone.

“Well I am with some friends, I accidently fell asleep.” I spoke into the phone.

“Okay, well make sure your okay if you need anything call me… love you.” He said and hung up not waiting for my answer… well that was weird he normally yells at me… well I’m not complaining. I made my way downstairs and saw Dimitri, Krystal and Chris in the kitchen.

“Hey guys, I need to go home and get ready… I’m going out with my friends and I need to do house chores… So I will see ya later…” I walked towards the door.

“Lacy, what do you think your doing?” Dimitri asked. Well he is either deaf or just does not listen.

“Did you not hear me? I just told you… derrrr… “ I stated. He gave me the ‘look’ that tells you not to act stupid, but do I ever listen… No… Hehe…

“I will give you a ride home…” Ooooo… do I want a ride, but just not in that sense… I wonder if I can become a pole dancer, and dance around his disco stick… Lady Gaga’s song came in my head and I started humming along to it. Dimitri gave me a funny look and led me to his car. Now when I say car, I don’t mean a old, rusty car I mean a super HOT red Land Rover with the Auto-biographical body kit! Don’t ask me how I know this but it would most probably be one of the topics that Jayyyyyy never stops blabbing about… You know he can become a famous Babbler and… wait is that even a job?

“You can stop admiring my car now, I have a better one down south…” he said with a smirk on his face. Oh well isn’t he just a tad bit cocky. My eyebrows lifted up as I gave him a funny look.

“Oh you naughty girl when I said I had a better one down south I actually meant it… but think what you want cause all this,” he pointed at himself, “is all yours and no one else’s…” I felt my cheeks burn up. Does that mean he wants to be something more? Oh well I hurried up and got in his car while he held the door open. What a gentleman.

“So where to?” he asked.

“To Paris, then New York, then England… but first stop is my house.” He laughed a throaty laugh and smiled.

“I meant what are the directions to your house… He muttered. I looked over at him and smiled. Time to trick him… This will be a hell of a lot of fun.