My Gratitude ~ Levi x Injured Reader

Start from the beginning

"C-Corporal!" you said as you winced from the extreme amount of pressure he put on your leg. You gently pushed him away rubbing your ankle, trying to soothe it from the new pain that was irritating it. You slowly looked up at him with watery eyes after the pain became more bearable. Levi looked at you apologetically and gently pulled your ankle onto his lap, slowly beginning to take your boot off. You winced in pain again which Levi noticed quickly, unsure of what he could do to comfort you. He simply stared at you with a face as though he was asking for permission to continue attending to your ankle. You gently nodded and bit your lip until the boot was completely taken off of your aching foot. He inspected your ankle touching it every so often to find out where exactly it hurt the most and then suddenly spun around. He turned his back towards you staying there a few moments until you decided to speak up...

"Um.. Corporal L-Levi?" you questioned unsure of what he was trying to do. He simply made a side glance at you and then let out a deep sigh.

"Get on my back brat, you shouldn't walk in your condition..." he muttered as his hands gestured you to climb onto him. You face dusted with a light pink embarrassed by his action but you complied nonetheless. Once you were on his back and comfortable, Levi stood up with ease and started walking down the hallway.

You slightly arched away from him since the bandages that bound your chest became a bit loose after you got the wound on your back.

"Corporal Levi... you d-don't have to carry me" you stammered as a blush started to creep its way onto your cheeks. He turned his head a bit to look at your red face while a smirk became evident on his own face.

"You're such an idiot (f/n), do you really think you could have got to your dorm with an ankle as bad as that? You even thought you could hide an injury away from everyone..." he spoke, barely above a whisper.

"Well.. it seemed to be working until you came along..." you muttered as a response. Levi just let out another deep sigh out of frustration, knowing that you could keep arguing back forever.

" Anyways... hold on a little tighter, you're gonna fall off" he said as he his hands tightened around your thighs. You blushed knowing that your bindings were really lose, and refused to hold on to him any tighter than you already were.

He looked at you with a mischievous look creeping onto his face as he slowly began to tip you backwards. Surprised by his action, you wrapped your hands around his neck and pressed up against him as he smirked in approval. Though realization hit him like a brick when he felt you press against him, as his face started to turn a deep crimson. Although you couldn't see his face, his ears were completely red making you flush in embarrassment. You pouted as you looked away to the side, letting the awkward silence take over the rest of the walk.

"Oi (f/n)... get off my back" he muttered as he loosened the grip around your thighs. You were currently right in front of the infirmary and he didn't want gain any unnecessary attention so he gently let you down off his back.

Instead of carrying you inside he let out a hand which you gratefully took, guiding you and helping you when you stumbled. Luckily, no one was there at the moment so Levi took the opportunity to attend to your wound. He took you towards the bed in the room and asked you to set yourself on top of it while he went to go get the medical kit. The bed was rather high so you struggled to get on the top of it, your leg seemed to be more of a problem then you thought it would be. A few minutes passed as you were still scrambling to get on the bed when suddenly cold arms slipped around your waist and picked you up off the ground. You whipped around your head to see Levi, as he gently placed you onto the bed.

"Tch... you're so troublesome (f/n)" he muttered as he started taking out the supplies that he would need to treat your wounds. He started off by massaging your foot, it hurt at first but it became rather soothing. His hands skillfully treated your wound with almost no pain at all, making you sigh in relief. As soon as he was done wrapping up your ankle with bandages, he tied it together so it wouldn't fall off.