Together Forever ~ Levi x Dying Reader

Death, something that every soldier in the military feared. Not particularly death in general, but the way they were going to die. It could be today by suicide, it could be tomorrow by the hands of a titan or maybe in fifty years as you slowly drift off in your sleep, not like it concerned you anyway. Greedy thoughts of wanting to live seemed to crowd your mind as you death was staring you straight in the face.

You were careless thinking that you would be able to take on the titans solo, with limited gas. Yet you only regretted your irresponsible decision a second before the gas in your tank ran out and plummeted you towards the ground. The fact that you were about to die didn't scare you at the moment as you started to fear the things that you weren't able to do and accomplish in life. Feelings of regret seemed to make your heart pound more than it should have, as visions raced through your head.

"Oi brat... what the hell do you think you're doing..." Levi asked rather annoyed, as he tried to swat your hands away from him.

"What do you mean Corporal?" you giggled, gently ruffling his hair in the process while continuing what you were doing.

He whipped his head around at you for a brief moment, glaring with those seemingly cold eyes but hearing you whine in protest made him return to his previous position.

"I told you to call me Levi when we're in private (F/n)" he muttered, letting you continue with you works on his hair.

"Whatever you say, Corporal" you teased watching as his mouth contorted into a childish pout. You laughed at his sudden change in facial expression before pressing a gentle kiss on his cheek, signaling him to turn around. As soon as he did so, you stared at your perfection with a wide grin on your face as he averted his eyes not wanting to show the amount of embarrassment he was feeling at the moment.

It was blooming season, as all the flowers had reached the peak of their growth. You thought it would be a shame for such beautiful flowers to go to waste for another year so you gathered some of the prettiest ones and tied them into the shape of the crown. Levi was currently in front of you wearing the flower crown you made, and despite his urges to completely rip it off his head, he continued to wear it since seeing your smile was worth it.

You giggled as a faint blush seemed to peer onto his face from the awkward moments of constant gazing at each other. Despite your attempts to make him turn around by pressing butterfly kisses along his face, he wouldn't comply to your orders.

"You look gorgeous in it Levi, so won't you please look at me?" you teased some more as a smile seemed to appear on your face once again. He immediately took a side glance at you, studying your features for a few moments before reluctantly presenting himself in front of you.

For some odd reason, flower crowns really suited him and complimented his overall features. You stared at him in awe as your mouth hung slightly agape.

"Stop staring you idiot..." he muttered, clearly uncomfortable with all the unwanted attention you were giving him. He earned a few giggles out of you response so he decided to comply with you for the rest of the moments you could share alone, before being disrupted by other soldiers and cadets.

"I'm sorry Levi," you said stifling a few laughs in between your sentence, " you just looks so adorable!"

Levi glared at your response as you just had to let out a few more chuckles. Waiting for you to stop, his glare softened into a gentle gaze. Despite his overall appearance and what he portrays on the inside, he's actually quite fond of the moments you spend alone together. Levi has never felt more at peace whenever he was with you. His lips slightly curved into a smile, catching you by surprise.