Imagine #30- Stefan

Imagine getting into an argument with Stefan

Stefan's not one to have a temper. Not usually anyways. Although one day, he kind of just snapped.

"I know I'm bad for you but why can't you see that?!"

Stefan had his hands in his hair, tugging at it harshly in some attempt to calm himself down,

"How can you say that? You're the reason that I'm still here!"

His back was facing you but when those words fell from your mouth, he turned around with confusion written on his face,

"Don't you remember why you were in trouble? Hmm? It's because of me. It's because of what I am. You'd be better off without me, Y/N. You just need to realize it."

Stefan turned away from you, walking to the front of the door. Your eyes were swimming in tears and it was only a matter of time before they spilt.

"Stefan, please don't go. You are my life. You are my everything and without you,"

Stefan stopped walking to listen to you. He didn't turn around though, he only stopped.

"I don't know what I would do with myself."

Stefan turned to you. His eyes were glassy and you could tell that he was upset too. You thought you got to him, you thought that you won.

"Forget we ever had a relationship,"

He started to compel you with tears streaming down his face,

"Forget you ever met me and live your life freely. Leave Mystic Falls and start over."

You stood confused in the Salvatore boarding house. You left the house in confusion and went home to start packing.

You thought wrong.

*******************************

Sorry for the sad imagine...

Didn't want it to end happily ever after cause I wanted to leave people hangin'

Sorry not sorry

Love you awesome nerds

~Nickel