falling down a mountain is NOT fun

You're at the top of a mountain, and it is a beautiful, sunny day. You’re leaning over the rail of the lookout to see better, when suddenly, you fall right over the edge. You start tumbling down the mountain, gaining speed, and you roll over a small brown creature with a large, bushy tail. It makes a loud squeak before being squashed by your body weight. You run into a tree, right with your face, and you see stars and taste blood. As you tumble town the mountain, you run into many more trees. When you get to the bottom of the mountain, you black out. When you wake up, there is a strange tugging sensation, and you realize that two large brown animals, larger than people, have grabbed you and are playing tug-o-war. One has you by the legs and the other has you by the arms. You squirm and squirm, but this just intensifies the stretching. You look up to the sky, screeching, when a bird poops into your mouth. It is warm. Disgustingly warm. You start retching and vomit all over the place. The creatures pulling you apart are so disgusted by the smell that they drop you and run away. You stumble through the field, painfully nauseas, but the nausea is nothing compared to the pain all over your body. You dig a small device from your backpack, which is miraculously still intact, and turn it on. You tap a green square with a white thing in the middle, and numbers pop up. You type 911 and put it up to your ear. You hear an odd ring-ring-ring and then a voice comes through the device. “Nine-one-one what’s your emergency?” “I am trapped in a field by a mountain and I am very injured please come help me!” you scream. “Okay we are taking your coordinates and coming to airlift you out of there.” says the voice. You fall over and pass out, not able to take the pain anymore. When you wake up again you are in a hospital, and a doctor is leaning over you. “It is a miracle you are alive. All of your ribs are broken, and you have a punctured lung.”