Editor's Note

Hello everyone! You're probably wondering, oh God, there's more? What more can this guy say? Well, don't worry. I'm only here to clear up a few things. First off, I wanted to say to everyone who voted, supported, or even just read this book, thank you so much. I never thought in a million years that this would turn out to be this big. I mean, #138 in Science Fiction?! What the actual f***?! This started off as a little side project, but now it's become a major part of my life. I love to write, and I'll make sure to keep doing it if you guys enjoy it. Second, as you probably have guessed, this book is merely part one of a trilogy I'm hoping to write. (If the major cliffhanger ending wasn't a big enough clue.) I will get to Slingers 2 soon, but in the meantime, I am working on another project that I hope you guys will enjoy as well. Lastly...this journey has been an amazing experience for me, and I loved creating this world for you. Hopefully you guys will keep exploring it with me. Alright, I'll stop talking. If you're done reading, you can go home. If you want to read it again, go ahead! I won't stop you. Until the next time, I'll see you guys in the stars!

-M

!!!IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

The sequel to Slingers is up on my profile right now! Go read it! It's awesome! (Shameless self-promotion ends)

-M