All Black Everything

Start from the beginning

"We know" Roman chuckled

"We know" Roman chuckled. I ran towards the docks then stopped to wait for them before getting on.

"Just so you both know, I can't swim so if I fall in one of you will have to save me" I said when they caught up to me. "Wait gondola rides are in Venice, they have tour boats for the Seine" I added.

"We made some things happen" Matteo smiled. We boarded the boat and settled in, only after the guys had a fight about who would sit next to me. I had to intervene and now they're sitting next to each other. As we traveled down the river I noticed that there were no other boats.

"Where are all the other boats" I asked which caused them both to give me a look "I know, you guys made things happen" I said knowingly. The man steering the gondola began to sing in French and it was amazing. I was so wrapped up in listening I didn't even notice them staring until I happened to look in their direction. "Can I help y'all?" I questioned.

"You are so beautiful Maya" Roman stated. Aww

"I was just thinking about how sexy you'd look while I fucked you" Matteo replied.

"Way to kill the mood pervert" I rolled my eyes at his outspoken comment.

"What" he laughed.

"You're such an ass sometimes" I said jokingly with a hint of annoyance in my voice. After the boat ride I was blindfolded and led back to the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's obviously a surprise, if we blindfolded you My" Roman said smartly.

"Just because I'm blindfolded that doesn't mean you can't get smacked" I mumbled.

"The only thing getting smacked today is that ass" he whispered in my ear. I shuddered at the feel of his warm breath on my exposed skin.

"We're here, thank god so she can stop asking so many damn questions" Matteo declared. They helped me out of the car and shortly after they took the blindfold off.

"It's the fucking Eiffel Tower" I screamed

"It's the fucking Eiffel Tower" I screamed. I was ecstatic, ever since I was little I've always wanted to see it in person. "You guys see this right? It's the Eiffel Tower" I added yelling enthusiastically.

"We see it Maya" Matteo chuckled at my reaction.

"Holy mother of the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit it's gorgeous" I cheered. "Thank you guys so much this is completely amazing" I ran towards them and enveloped them both in a tight hug.

"Okay you can let go now" Roman said after a few minutes.

"Nah give me a sec" I mumbled, they both smelled so good.

"Maya unless you want to get fucked on this lawn in front of all these people I suggest you let go" Matto deadpanned. I quickly released them, say no more you don't have to tell me twice Grumpy Grayson.

"In all seriousness this is amazing you guys and despite my complicated relationships with you two, you both are really important to me. You're like my complicated, slightly psycho family" I stated.

"I love you too Maya" Matteo grinned smugly.

"Wait that's not what I said" I replied, completely taken off guard.

"We know that's what you meant, so I love you too" Roman added.

"But-" I started and was cut off by the sound of Roman's phone ringing. He walked off leaving Matteo and I alone.

"I never imagined in a thousand years that I'd be held hostage and enjoy it" I laughed.

"Experiencing some Stockholm syndrome" he smirked.

"Maybe Mr. Grayson, maybe" I replied. Roman joined us with a menacing look on his face, he must have gotten a "business call".

"We have to cut this short, we have and informant who knows the whereabouts of Jorge" Roman stated.

"And why do we need to cut it short if he's our informant?" Matteo asked.

"Because apparently the little fucker is a rat, he's the one he gave Jorge the jump on where you two would be at the day Maya got shot" he growled.