Overwatch Bar and Grill

Start from the beginning

Hanzo took the apron and tired it around his waist, as he did so Jesse fished in his own apron and pulled out a notepad and pen for the other to use "Trust me, you'll need em'. Write this down at the top so you don't forget it." He waited for Hanzo to have the pen ready to write on the paper "The soup today is Spiced Parsnip and the Pie is Chicken, Brie and Cranberry. Everything on the specials board is on tonight. Make sure you ask whoever is in charge 'bout that at the start of each shift- it'll probably be me, I'm here more than the owners are." Jesse rolled his eyes and rested his thumbs in his belt loops, a pose that would look stupid on most but somehow looked good on him Hanzo thought, before he quickly pushed the mental observation away.

"Thank you" Hanzo said bowing his head slightly, if he was anything, he was polite.

"Aint' nuthin'" McCree soothed "You ever worked in a restaurant before?"

"No, I've just moved here from Japan actually, I was surprised I got a job so fast." Hanzo scratched his chin thoughtfully as he spoke.

"Aw they'll hire anyone here..." Jesse said offhandedly then seemed to startle all of a sudden "N-not that you're just anyone or not capable of doing the work or anythin' I'm just sayin' that-"

Hanzo smiled lightly at how much the other man was struggling so as to not cause offense "I understand your meaning do not worry. Bedsides right now I'm not really capable of the work anyway, but I am willing to learn." had this been an Anime, Hanzo's eyes would be twinkling with stars of determination.

"We'll then I'm sure you'll fit in just fine with that kind of attitude."

Facially Hanzo warmed at the comment, his shoulders relaxed too.

Jesse felt his chest tighten.

Hanzo was obviously an extremely handsome man- there was no disputing that, but when he smiled just then he went from a a perfect ten out of ten to a sublime one hundred out of ten. Jesse couldn't recall the last time he'd seen someone so, enchanting before and he'd only just met the guy.

Hanzo wore his hair in a loose bun towards the top of his head, his hair had begun to gray at the sides which was surprising considering how young he looked- the effects of stress Jesse assumes. He had a small beard cut as sharply as he dressed. One of his most stand out features by far though was the silver piercing between his eyes and the other piercings on his ears that suited him like they could nobody else. In short, Hanzo seemed very far out of his league.

Jesse cleared his throat "Boy I better get that heating turned off its startin' to cook in here."

"The temperature is fine for me." Hanzo comments.

Jesse breaths out a laugh and a quite "Yeah."

Silence falls between them for a moment and the air seems to grow thick (for Jesse at least) before Hanzo gets back to the matter at hand "So could you show me around or-"

"Aw shit I'm supposed to be introducin' you to the place!" he laughs "I forgot, wow, and I'm supposed to have a good memory- shucks, let me show you the ropes Hanzo." he wanders off back round to the front of the bar.

Hanzo follows McCree to see him leaning next to one of the tills. "Hope you got your brain switched on- we're real busy tonight, but just do what I say and you should be a-okay." he grinned reassuringly.

--

Everything was not a-okay.

Other waiters and waitresses had shown up since then, a young girl named Hana and a boy of around the same age named Lúcio. They were quick on the bar and even quicker at taking food out, Hanzo felt old just looking at them. There was another waitress by the name of Lena. Now if Hanzo thought that Hana and Lúcio belonged on an Olympic track and field team- then Lena should be the leader of that team, she has more energy and spark than a firework. Jesse was running around taking orders, seating tables when they were ready and answering endless phone calls. As a team, those four made it look easy.