Chapter 17

Ciara Pov

Its 8am and I decided to brush my teeth, wash my face, etc.  I knocked on the closed bathroom door.

"Are you in the shower?" I said through the door.

"Yeah but you can come in if you need to."

I opened the door and did what I had to do. 

"I have to use the bathroom." I said to Devon.

"So why are you telling me?"  he asked.

"Because I don't want you looking at me." I laughed a little.

"I cant make no promises." I heard him whisper.

I shook my head and proceeded to use the bathroom and of course he was peeking.  But when I look towards him he quickly closed the shower curtain. I finished then got up to flush the toilet.

"Did you think I was blind?" I asked while washing my hands.

"Naw I know you seen me I just didn't care." he said. 

I smiled a little.

"Can you hurry up please because I want to take my shower next." I said drying my hands.

I heard him cut the water off. "Im done now just hand me my towel."

I handed him his towel.  He stepped out the shower with the towel around his waist.  His body was wet and glistening, but for some reason my heart skipped a few beats.

"Are you okay?" Devon asked me.

I looked over his body just wondering what he was lookin like behind that towel.  He stepped closer to me.

"Are you okay Ciara?" he said again.

But this time when he finished his sentence I kissed him.  As we were kissing he carried me to the bed.  When he laid me on it he ripped my clothes off and dropped his towel.  He got on top of me and slowly opened my legs.  Just as he was about to go inside of me Devon snapped his finger in my face ending my dirty fantasy. 

"Hellooo?" he said continuing to snap in my face.

"Im sorry I-I w-was just t-thinking I stuttered.

"Yeah I know." he smiled walking out the bathroom. 

I closed the door, undressed, then got in the shower.  About 10 minutes into it Devon knocked on the door. 

"What's up?" I asked.

I heard him open the door.

"I gotta use the bathroom." he said.

"Do what you gotta do." I said back.

"Okay but no peeking I don't wanna put your man to shame."

I laughed at his comment because he didn't know how truly blessed Justin was.

"Yeah I highly doubt that." I mumbled to myself.

Then all of a sudden Devon snatched the shower curtain back exposing my naked body.

I gasped. "Are you sure about that?" he said exposing his naked body to me. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?  Are you out of your damn mind? Get Out!" I yelled at him.

"Whatever." he said leaving.

I quickly closed the shower curtain and finished taking my shower as fast as I could.

When I was out and dressed I went up to Devon and slapped the piss out of him.

"What the hell is wrong with you girl?" he semi-yelled.

"No what the hell is wrong with you boy!"

"I just wanted to show you that Justin aint all that he aint perfect." he said somewhat pleading his case to me.

"I never said he was perfect but he is my fiancé, and I love him." I stated.

"Well why don't you love someone else?" he asked looking at me in the eyes.

"Why should I?"

"Because he left you...He just up and left you after everything yall went through.  That's the kinda man you want to marry.  Who knows when he's goin to leave again?  Who knows that he's even gonna come back?!" he yelled

I slapped him again.

"Get out!" I yelled back at him.

"No im not goin no where you know you want me so why you playin hard to get?"

I looked at him yea he was handsome, had a nice body, and caused me to have a dirty fantasy about him but he was nothing compared to Justin.  I refuse to actually cheat on him.

"Im not playin hard to get Devon I love Justin.  He's all I want and need so please get out." I said as calm as possible.

"Whatever." he said getting his things and leaving.

Two Months Later

I haven't heard from Justin in 4 months now and Im not gonna lie im starting to get worried. There was a knock at the door.  I jumped up and ran to it half way hoping it was him.  But I was disappointed when I looked through the peep hole and seen Devon.

"What?!" I yelled through the door.

"I need to talk to you...Its about Justin." he said