8: A Mission

Your POV

I had been in Fairy Tail for a couple of weeks and was eagerly awaiting a mission. Today I was going to finally do something other that train!

"GRAY!!! GET YOU LAZY ASS OUT IF BED!!!!" I shouted unhappy with my roommate.

After waiting for that lazy ass mother fucker I was heading towards the guild hall with Nikki.

When we got there I went right to the board looking over the different missions and payments for each. "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, look LOOK!!! I could do that one! It pays well too!!!" I shouted pointing to a search mission, one of my favorites.

"Are you sure you cane handle that?" Stupid stripper asked behind me.

"If course I'm sure!!! I love investigative missions! It's like playing spy, but for MONEY!!!" I shouted as he made a weird face at me.

"What happened to you, you used to be so composed and calm, and now your acting like flame brain?" Gray asked extremely confused.

"You took to long to get ready so I may have hadlikeseventeencupsofcoffee! COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!!!" I was definitely going to regret those seventeen cups later.

I was so energized that my hair was sparking from my lightning magic. I grabbed the request off the board and ran.

"Where are you going!?!?!?!?!?!" Was all I heard as I sped off to the address on the paper.

==>hey guys so I had to delete the app but I'm still here! Since I had to delete the app I can't use italics or bold anymore so this ==> means I'm speaking ::::]