8 : The Fight

Gray's POV

...it was (YN)...

I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. I went straight to the hospital.

"Doctor, nurse, someone, please help me this girl, she almost froze to death!!!" I shouted panicked. Soon some people came and put her in a room, I told them to keep an eye on her, she might run off. AGAIN. I ran to the guild and got gramps and Erza right away making sure they new what was happening. "HEY. WHY CAN'T I GO AREN'T I A BIG IMPORTANT PERSON TOO!?!?!" Natsu shouted. Ugh he is so annoying.

Time skip to hospital your POV

Huh? Where am I?

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep be-

"UGH shut up!  Stupid machine!!!" I shouted ripping out the IV in my arm. The machine flat lined and I heard loud foot steps and a crash. "Oh my gosh I thought you were dead!!! Are you crazy what kind of sane person would rip out their IV!?!" Gray asked me in a panic. "Shut up, I don't want to sit here and listen to you lecture me!!!" I said agitated. "NATSU HERE AND I AM READY FOR ANYTHING!!!" The annoying pinkette shouted. "Ugh why are you so loud?!?" I asked I mean seriously we're in a hospital. I then stood and punched him right in the face. "Owwww!!! What's up with you. You trying to pick a fight because let me tell you little girl I.WILL.WIN.!!!" The loud man-child bellowed.

Shortly after I had agreed to fight the amateur wizard.

"Alrighty Momma, MISTER, I want a good clean fight!" Nikki shouted in her cat form only she had wings and happy was drooling over her. Ugh this is such a bore I can't believe I agreed to fight this amateur wizard. STUPID!!!

*fwoosh* he took a swift punch to my stomach but I jumped back dodging. I rolled my eyes and held out my hands as he attempted to use some cheesy fire punch thing, in doing so a wall of water erupted before our eyes one of my many defensive mechanisms.

He tried again but to no avail. I got bored so I started conjuring a tornado with my wind magic.

It wasn't strong enough to destroy a building, just enough to keep me in the air. I soared into the air conducting electricity from all around, it formed a ball of pure energy and I shot it straight to him.

Natsu fell back but got back up with a confident smirk. Looks like those make my blood boil. The look of a cocky, know-it-all bastard who doesn't know how to control their temper.

I could feel their stares burning into my flesh eating away at me. Awaiting my next move. My hair continued to spark and as a diversion, I threw little explosive bolts around Natsu purposely missing. He laughed.

"Is that it? Ha guess your just all talk!" He spoke then turned around to smile at the crowd. I took this moment to slowly and silently slip into my demonic form.

I carefully floated down and walked up behind him. "I never said the fight was over! I think your trying to cut it short because your afraid to loose!"

"Are you kidding? Me? Back away from a fight? Ha! I never back down from a challenge, even if I have to fight a pretty lady!" He assured the people surrounding the area.

I wasn't sure but I thought I saw Gray flinch at Natsu's last statement.

"Fine then make a move, I DARE you!" I shouted back.

He stood up a bit straighter and tried launching some fire ball thing at me. For a bit of fun I flew up and surrounded him with ice.

First he struggled then a look of relief and realization crossed his face. He started to try to melt his bonds, once he was successful I could go through with my plan.

There was now a puddle surrounding the Dragon slayer, just as I planned.

I shot my hand down hit white lightning struck the puddle electrifying the area and zapping the man in the middle.

His previously pink hair was singed and black from being burnt, I knew the fight was over.

"That was fun, I think I wood like doing that often. I made a decision!!! I'm staying and joining the guild!!!" I declared.  Many people cheered and I walked in getting a long awaited guild mark on my (body part). Gray looked excited and we partied for awhile. I still can't believe that this was the result of THE FIGHT.