Cotton candy Ch 7

*GORE YADAYADAYADA blood mature whatever.*

Jack and Jill aren't mine... yeah

Finally updating. you're welcome.

Jill's POV

I bounced away from the marry go round with a bigger spring in my step, dragging a green Jack behind me. I'm not dumb nor entirely oblivious so I figured out Jack wasn't feeling well right away but it's really funny watching him sway.

"Jack, Which roller coaster is the highest?" His eyes widened slightly and he scratched his temple, our hands unclasping in the process. The way his expressions changed convinced me he was arguing with himself. He'd scratch his head, twitch his nose and squint and widened his eyes in turn.

"Uh.... I guess that one..." Jack extended a single claw towards a grey roller coaster that I had to squint to see on the horizon. If it wasn't so foggy It probably would have been easy to see. I grabbed his hand again and began to march towards the tall attraction. Like mine, his hand was stone cold yet it was still comforting.

"Wowzers..." I breathed, the fact that we were still holding hands went unnoticed to me as I took in the view. Jack wasn't lying; the thing was huge! It looked even bigger once we were standing under it. The thing looked like it would fall over any second with its random, rickety support beams and the rusty nails. The track had the typical 'slowly get higher before plummeting to your death'. After that it had some tight corkscrew like things before some 'causal' whips and dips. It also looked just as dead and broken as the merry go round.

"Give it life!" My squeal seemed to startle Jack but his recovery was quick and he played it off with a chuckle. His hand left mine and It felt like a crime. I ignored the feeling however as he rubbed his hands together before clearing his throat and snapping his fingers once. Immediately the headlights on the first cart flickered on followed by the strings of lights on the track. The entire thing shook as it roared to life, the wheels  turning a bit on each cart as it moved forward into its proper place.

"ITS ALIVE!" Its at moments like these that I remember how high pitched my voice is. Jack's ears however still worked and he didn't seem to bothered by my outburst.

"Lets ride it!" I grinned and jumped into the front seat. Of course I know that the front cart isn't as excited as the carts near the end but this roller coaster only had four carts anyway. I was bouncing up and down when Jack climbed into the cart with slight hesitation. He drummed his long fingers on the safety bar in front of him after he pulled it down.

"R-ready?"

"I was born ready!"

With a sigh I barely heard, he snapped his fingers. The short train of grey carts jerked forward making Jack take a quick, sharp intake of breath.

As the carts made its way up the tracks, we were both bouncing though I'm pretty sure Jack was actually just shaking.... I took a deep breath as the cart teetered on the top of the mountain before letting it all out in a scream as we plunged downward. My scream of excitement was interrupted by laughter as Jack's shriek matched pitch with mine. It was hilarious to hear a man with a deep, scratchy voice match pitch with an over excitable girl who holds the power to break eardrums.

The cart zoomed down the tracks, zigging left before whipping through the first corkscrew. The tight turns threatened to throw the little cart off the track but  wasn't afraid. I had the safety bar. Oh and I guess Jack was there too but he didn't look too good. He was still screaming as the cart zipped through the second and third corkscrew turns which sort of lowered my original respect and dare I say fear of him.

"WooooHooooo!" By the time I finished my squeal the cart jerked to a sudden and slightly painful stop. I sat panting in my seat, twitching a bit from the rush of adrenaline that my heart was recovering from.

"......." Jack's forehead was pressed to the safety bar, his black hair covered most of his face but It was pretty obvious he needed a break.

I helped him climb out of the cart as the attraction shut down again; returning to its dead, bloodstained state. He leaned on my shoulder as I eyed the things around us before settling on a tall, nearly grey orange tent.

"There! We'll rest there for a bit, Jack." I felt his head move against my shoulder but I didn't do anything. He was a little sick so he was probably just wanting to rest.

"Lets go... c'mon Jack." With that, I started towards the main tent with a green Jack on my hip.

---------------------------------------

There we go! Chapter 6 ;D

Haven't edited it yet so the grammar probably sucks a bit but ill get to that later. For now, hope you enjoyed