Marry go round of death |Ch6|

*GORE WILL INTENSIFY THE MORE I WRITE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MANY TIMES BUT I' NOT GONNA STOP CUZ I WANT TONS OF PROUF I TOLD YOU WHEN YOU GO CRYING TO YOUR MOMMY*

Anyways enjoy!

Jack's POV

The both of us continued on our way to the marry go round. If I'm going to be honest there are more than one marry go round in my carnival but they're smaller and more for toddlers and younger kiddos. I was leading Jill to the best on in the park! I simply love what I've done with it and I really hope she does too.

I got a little nervous when Jill spotted that throwing knife booth because most reactions to seeing something like that aren't good. Jill's different though and I mean besides that fact she's monochrome, looks like my twin and isn't affected negatively by gore. I honestly dont know what I mean. The reason i havent slaughtered her yet is because somethings preventing me but I'm not sure what. I don't mean someone's protecting her or she has a force field and I physically cant harm her I mean something's preventing me from attempting or even really wanting to kill her. I just cant put my claw on it.

"How much farther is it? Scratch that, how big is this place?" Jill's whiny voice jerked me out of my thoughts and I glanced around briefly to make sure we hadn't passed the attraction.

"Uh, how big? Ummm, I'm not really sure measurement wise but in words I'd say its huge. Also to answer your scratched question, its like right there." I pointed one finger ahead of us and in the far distance stood the marry go round in all its glory. Everything behind it was grey sense the fog had started to settle in heavy but the ride was just close enough to see.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!" Her squeal surprisingly got louder instead of quieter as she ran off at what seemed like sonic speed towards the ride.

"Geez, wait up!" With a sigh I picked up the pace. I would have most likely took my time if not for the fact that I wanted to see her first impression of my decorations. I used to decorated attractions when I was bored and seeing as I was almost always bored, nearly everything in this horrid place is decorated. Recently though, I've been making way more friends to pass the time so most of the decorations are rotten or boring.

"Oh my sweet tart...." I heard Jill breath out as I caught up to her, joining her in staring at the merry go round. It was some of my best work but even so relief flooded trough me as she dancing in delight on the spot.

"WOW! Just look at it! Cookies and cream its awesome! I mean you've got the intestine streamers and the organ balloons but that's just standard stuff! That horse's painted eyes are actually bleeding and that horse's head is missing! The poles are made of bones! BONES!"

I just smirked, crossing my arms as she pointed out all the decorations. I guess in her excitement she didn't realize I was the one who decorated it or that I had eyes.

"AHHHHH! That horse doesn't have hooves and the horse's tail and main is made out of intestines mixed with real hair! Soooo creative Jack!"

"Do you want to ride it?" I asked after a few more minutes of her ranting.

"And that horse's h- oh. yeah I definitely do but it doesn't look like it even works." Excitement drained from her voice slowly and she started panting from all her flailing. I eyed the machine up myself. Decorations were perfect but she was right; it didn't look like it was moving anytime soon.

This is my carnival though and I have some tricks up my striped sleeves.

I rubbed my hands together before clearing my throat and snapping my long fingers. The snap echoed in the silence as Jill stared at me, awaiting the magic.

The sound of metal on metal broke the silence in an instant as the marry go round slowly started to rotate.

"Woah!" Jill grabbed one of the poles as the ground beneath her moved. She looked over to Jack as he climbed up onto the moving ride next to her.

"Excuse me miss, the ride will begin shortly. Please find a horse you would like to ride and remain seated." Jack stated in his best conductor voice with made Jill giggle before nodding and walked in the same direction the ride was moving.

She eventually chose a grey pelted horse who was missing both of its eyes and had scars all over its legs. She was so tall she didn't even need to step up, just swung her leg over and sat down. Her feet dangled a few inches off the ground as the marry go round picked up speed.

The horrid sound of scraping metal had stopped and it was rotating smoothly now.

"How fast will it go?" Jill asked Jack as he climbed onto the horse next to hers which was headless. The cut plastic was covered with dried blood as was a good portion of the front of the horse.

"Not even half speed." He chuckled at her expression. The world around them was starting to blur now and both of them had their legs tightly pressed against their horses bodies. Jill's long black hair was streaming out behind her and Jack's shaggy hair was ruffled.

"WooooHoooo!" Jill squealed, the wind cutting her cheeks and she felt her stomach shift slightly. She gripped the pole in front of her and a fleck of wet blood that had been clinging to her claw had flown back and hit her cheek. It streaked down her cheek, in little time do to the speed at which they were zooming around at.

Jack felt sick. His legs were suffocating the decapitated horse they were squeezing it so hard. He held up a hand and snapped his fingers again and the ride started to slow down.

His hand quickly went back to the pole as he waited for the ride to completely stop.

"Are you okay, Jack?" Jill giggled as she eyed his slightly green complexion.

"I thought I could handle it...." Jack grumbled as he staggered off the fully stopped ride and quickly plopped down in this dirt.

"Well that was really cool!" Jill ignored the ill clown as he groaned. "Can you make all the rides come to life?!"

"Yeah I guess..." He grumbled back at her. "I haven't in a while because no one really rides the rides but yeah I could if I wanted to."

"Well then lets go ride the biggest and fastest roller coaster!!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him to his wobbling legs in one swift jerk. He blinked a few times, his skin returning to its usual white color.

"Ugh...."

"Pwease?"

"........fine"

--------------

Sorry for lack of posting. Been sick. Writers block. Other excuses.

Whatever

Word count: 1169

Author chan Aurora out