Chapter two

Ariana's p.o.v

I can't bare to look up from the ground to meet his eyes as I sob in front of him. My chest heaves up and down as I struggle to breath, both from the panic i have and the harsh sobs that rack through my body.

I hear him sigh and his large hands glide over my waist, he makes me feel so small....
"Come here babygirl" he murmurs before pulling me between his legs and wrapping his arms around me.

Wrapping my around around his neck, I cling to him as if my life depends on it and dig my face into his neck where I continue to sob harshly.

"Shhhh shh, calm down darling" he whispers in my ear, on hand rubbing my back comfortingly and the other coming up to run though my hair as he tries to calm me down. "I'm not mad okay? I'm promise I'm not mad, I'm worried that's all" he whispers, before going on to whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

Soon my sobs turn into soft sniffles and I take my head from the crook of his neck and look up into his eyes. Running the pads of his thumbs over my wet thumbs to clear up with rest of my tears.

Letting his hands fall back down to my waist he licks his lips before speaking. "Now, I'm not going to ask why just yet because you've been through enough today but I want you to know that this is going to stop, okay?"

"But-" "no, I'm not asking I'm telling you Ariana, this will stop and I will be there every step of the way." He says sternly cutting me off from protesting.

"I'm going to only ask once though, and if I find out you lied to me I'm going to be mad... is there anything else I need to know about?" He asks quietly, giving me time to think about my response.

No words can tumble from my mouth and I know that he lets it go because of the situation. Instead my trembling hands unwillingly fall to the hem of my knee length dress and start to pull it up to my waist, revealing the many razor cuts and scars that scatter my thighs.

Silent tears run down my cheeks, my fingers releasing their grip on my dress making it fall back down to my knees and causing Negan's eyes to flicker back up to mine.

"I'm going to fix you baby girl" he whispers standing up and pulling me into a warm hug.

"Can you tell me why?"
"W-well I don't exactly know h-how to explain it" I whisper in a reply. "I-I'm stuck inside a-and im always alone"

He sighs and runs his fingers through my hair lovingly.
"You won't be alone for any longer, how about tomorrow you can stay with me for the whole day? We can go anywhere you'd like" kissing me cheek he pulls me away to arms length.

"You'd do that? For me?" I ask wiping the tears away and smiling up at him.
"Yes, and I'll be doing this a lot more if it helps you" he says with a toothy grin. "Now you should get to bed. I'll see you tomorrow morning bright and early"