"Yeah, maybe..." I heard him mutter under his breath. Uh-oh? I didn't realise that I had been gazing at him with raised eyebrows, questioningly, until I felt him eyeing me confusingly. Heck! I was secretly wishing him not to let me go. I instantly jolted my gaze away from him and stood up. He looked at me weirdly.

"You..you should start packing.." The dishevelled unpacked bag on the floor and half open closet caught my eyes. Of course I had to change the subject to dilute the awkwardness in the air. Duh.

"Yeah.." He scratched the back of his neck and stood up next to me, smiling sheepishly. I stifled a chuckle.

"Um okay then.. Bye.." I tried to smile a bit at him and ran my palm over my thigh to remove the invisible creases on my pant. I fiddle when I tend to get nervous okay?

"Yeah.." what the heck was wrong with him? He seemed to be on a 'yeah' spree. My inner self sighed big time. Few minutes before, he was being all cocky and stuff and had a girl-well, me- pinned into his bed but his behaviour said a whole different story then. Could he be nervous? Was he nervous? Hell yeah he was! Randhir Singh Shekhawat was indeed nervous and I didn't know why the thought induced a goofy smile on my face. Well, he was nervous, because of me! Yay! I affected him as much as he affected me! That reason was pretty much adequate for me do a little crazy dance on my head but my uberly obnoxious inner self decided to shut it off right then.  He had asked you the same thing while you were pinned into his bed, you doofus!

"What are you doing to me Sanyukta?"  His exact words suddenly rang a bell in my mind and I felt my cheeks heat up. Oh boy, I was falling hard!

Just as either one of us was going to make a move, his room door burst open and a tiny angel fairy ran inside and jumped right into Randhir's body and that made me realize that even after bidding farewell, my body hadn't made any movement to move out of his room. I was standing on the same spot, with my eyes fixed on the floor, grinning like an idiot. Okay, I was also exaggerating about fairies and stuff but the little girl who looked like three or four, and who jumped into Randhir's arms, no doubt looked like one-a very cute chubby fairy. I was certainly taken aback at the sudden intrusion-not that I minded-it surely helped big time to cut through the intensity of the situation.

Randhir had to stagger behind, few steps at the force of her hug and he took her in his arms, laughing and twirling her. He had that big smile on his face while the chubby fairy giggled, hiding her face on the crook of his neck. I stood in front of them, smiling awkwardly.

"Amy, when did you arrive?" Randhir exclaimed  adjusting her in his arms after the twirling session.

"Ron I micched you cho-much.." The chubby fairy clasped her tiny arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. I kept looking at them amusingly. Randhir Shekhawat with a baby wrapped in his arms and his happy face with those tiny yet deep dimples showing of, (which by the way, only appeared when he used to smile genuinely-and I had had the privilege to experience the glimpses of them  quite a few times, though I feel weird myself) was a rare sight.

"I missed you too Amy.." He caressed her head when she turned back to look at me. Her tiny lips curled up into a cute little grin when she sighted me that I couldn't help but reciprocate her grin.

Randhir smiled when he saw her eyeing me.

"Sanyukta this is Amaya, my Amy and my cousin.." He exclaimed and I nodded smilingly.

"She's so cute.."

"Yeah, she is my favorite girl. But don't get caught up in her cuteness. She can be a fussy little ball of mischief for you when you are in her good books.." I chuckled when Amaya pinched both his cheeks hard, immediately catching up that he was bad mouthing her. Amaya appeared to be smart for her age.