Chapter 2

"S-so Naruto, how w-was your training?" Hinata managed. Hinata was always nervous near the blonde.

Naruto chuckled. "It's been great! Pervy Sage has taught me a lot of cool jutsus!" He exclaimed and grinned, showing his perfectly whitened teeth.

Hinata smiled and couldn't hide her blush, but inside she was going crazy. She missed him so much, and wanted to tell him, but she was so timid and always studdered when it came to him. She wished she had the confidence of Ino and Sakura.

She couldn't breathe the moment Naruto placed his hand on her forehead. Her wide eyes looked at him.

"You okay Hinata, you're all red?" he questioned.

Hinata responded with a faint and Naruto kept calling her name, frantic because he didn't know what was wrong with her. After a couple of minutes, her eyes fluttered open and saw spikes of blond hair.

"Hinata!! What happened?!"

She looked away and tried not to blush so he wouldn't worry again, and tried to make eye contact with him, but was too embarrased.

"I-I'm okay, N-Naruto kun, it's just a l-little h-hot," she lied.

"I missed you guys a lot, I couldn't wait to get back home," he replied with a grin.

She only responded with a smile before looking down.

"Hey, you want to go to Ichiraku's? I need some Miso ramen with pork right about now!!" She smiled at this and was a bit surprised, Naruto was a sucker for Ramen, and that he asked her to go with him.

"S-sure, Naruto-k-kun," she said and repeatedly nodded, and he started to run to Ichiraku's, but stopped and waited for Hinata to catch up. He explained all of his new jutsus to her on the way there and and she couldn't help but blush the whole way there, her emotions running wild as she was with the man she loves.

****

I know it's short, bear with me! I just felt like writing another chapter :) - Simona