Chapter Three:Sports event,T-shirts and fight.

*Yay On to my third Chapter! WOOP,WOOP! Yay party ok. Thank you for reading my third chapter. I'm to lazy to do true blood right know but I'll work on it some time soon. Hope you enjoy!*

                                                                            Cecily's POV.

Wow.The classroom is too messy I can't stop saying that. And no one is in class even it's just two boys. "Say...WHY IS THE CLASSROOM LIKE THIS! What kind of clean-up crew are you guys!" I yelled at the two boys. I think their names are um... Oh right Blake and Loki! They both said "HUH? In the middle of a game here." Wow morons.I got pissed and gone rage. My aura was fire and I started cracking my fingers. "Well maybe I need to show you boys how I get my way then hmm?!" I jumped on Blake and punched him on the nose and I flipped Loki and they were moaning on the floor. "O-k, I'll open a wind-ow ow." Blake said. I lost it again! "What the fuck those that help.. wait actually good idea it does smell in here. You go do that. What the fuck do you do in here to make it stink in here anyway but some perfume" Blake nodded and crawled on the floor to the window and opened it. "Happy?" Wow I like this. "Hmm it's good for now." 

September. Entering the class,talking back to the teacher,and stealing other people's bags...are some completely rotten messed up men who can't be controlled..but  maybe I can?

 "Honestly..." Behind me Austin was behind me and leaned closer to me and sniffed me and said "Speaking of perfume,aren't you wearing some yourself? The perfume is Vanilla lace isn--." I punched him on the face. He fell down and covering his face with his face."I was already pissed and mad at Blake and Loki right now and you don't want to be in that punishment,do you?" I snapped. Man I hate him! When I turned around to see what Austin is doing and he's just staring at me. "Dude what do you want. Do you really want to be punished?" I smirked. He realized he was staring at me and just looked away and got up and walked inside to class. Dude he's being weird today minus the pervert part cause he still is.

Maybe he's embarrassed of what happened yesterday. Being saved by a girl is very interesting,not a everyday thing to happened.

I shaked my head. Like he'll be embarrassed of something so small.He always pisses me off everyday probably. A new battle starts today. Everyday,I can't get my guard down. I sighed. Man I don't have a friend yet or someone who is less weird and crazy. I walked around the school to see what's happening around. I wanted to see what's upstairs and when I turned around I bumped into someone. "Whoa be more caref---." There was a pause um ok? "Oh if it isn't Cecily Laras." Wow ok um ok thanks wait I know that voice. I looked up and I saw Tyler. "Oh hey Tyler. what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I was about to go to your class to talked about the sports event." Wow they have events. I love events and especially contests and competitions.

"Wow I love events. Well...I like to walk with you...to my class of course. If that's ok?" Man what the fuck am I saying oh well. "Oh ok thanks." Tyler responded. We both headed down the hall and stopped at the door. I opened the door and some people were there. I walked to my desk and sit up straight. "Ah.Pay attention.Now I will pass out the pamphlet. In three days there will be a competition between classes. Each class must have one team participate. Here are your number tags to your gym t-shirt." Tyler said firmly. I really am excited for it. Wow they have basketball,baseball and soccer.Oh baseball and soccer I love these sports. "No one would participate on these so lame." "Yup." Someone said in front of me.What?!

"Man it's so boring and hard work." One said. "True,True." Another boy replied. "It's too much work to sew on the tags on the t-shirts." Blake said. "Our class will just give up anyway. We'll return the number tags to you." Loki said. Tyler himself was shocked too. This is just..."Wai--WAIT!" I yelled. Crap. "How can you just give up so easily. This is the first activity in high school!" I Announced. "Eh.What does that have to do with anything." One guy in brown hair said to me. "Trouble is Trouble." Blake said too easily. "If you really want to participate do it yourself." Loki breathed. I LOST it...AGAIN! Ugh does have to be like this every single day man I get to tired but fun. "Then why did you decided on that even with out trying?" I said standing up,hands on desk and looking down on my desk. I lifted my head up and said "Not doing anything...do you think it's cool? BRATS.